[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Its the same-except with this emoji on the end::dog2:

7 Likes

I think they are still the same!

@discobot display help

3 Likes

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be. — George Sheehan

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Cutelittlepuppydog!

3 Likes

Okay its changed its now “@discobot start advanced tutorial” and “@discobot start tutorial” I suggest going through the tutorial first (the non advanced one)

2 Likes

Also I bet you will find some hops that you know of here! Everyone here is super kind just remember to read the Community Guidelines! You can find our moderators and admins here!

4 Likes

I have been trying to say this for the last 5 minutes but slow connection go brrr

sidenote: discourse’s tutorials are like way better than I remember lol

8 Likes

Thats so sad but I know discourse tutorials are way better than I remember too!

2 Likes

@Cutelittlepuppydog welcome to the forum!

You might know me from the app, I am CB Studios.

12 years old, 9 curated, seed dev twice, and top five in 2 comps.

He/him

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Cutelittlepuppydog ! It’s nice to meet you
I just checked out your Hopscotch account and you make amazing projects :))

4 Likes

Everyone joined THF: Posts stuff in the right topic.

Me when I joined: Gets right into getting coding help and posts in wrong topics

5 Likes

Your obsessed with all of your Great Snowman thing and I like:

Avicii

Most of your guys might have predicted that already lol.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Cutelittlepuppydog!

3 Likes

hi there, welcome to the hopscotch forum! it’s nice to meet you :)

3 Likes

@cutelittlepuppydog, welcome to the forum!
I think we know each other on hopscotch, right? I’m Fusion Studios/Mb248, though you can call me any of the following: Fusion, mb, FS, any of those as a nickname! it’s good to see you on here clpd:)

4 Likes

Yeah I just saw u follow me on the app lol-hi! I rly like all yr pixel arts they r great :)) I’m working on a pixel art of a dog rn, do u have any tips?

7 Likes

aim for x number of lines a day so you don’t stop/forget about the project

7 Likes

I could recommend either this or this tutorial, they’re both really helpful, though if you mean tips on how to not forget about, like nobody (the user) said, it’s helpful if you do around ten lines a day

6 Likes

What is your Hopscotch username? Cute little kitty cat :cat2:
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called? used to be CK but I found out that it was taken so now it’s CLKC
What pronouns do you prefer? They/them
Why did you choose your name? I love cats
How long have you been using Hopscotch? about a year and a half (started 2019 and forgot exact date),
How long have you been coding? The same as using hopscotch, though I post art these days I wish to do more coding in the near future
What are your favorite kinds of projects? I don’t really know, maybe platformers
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects? It depends
Do you know any other coding languages? Yep, Tynker, Scratch, and Swift (I have the app but I don’t know how to work it)
How did you find out about the forum? I saw the forum option In the app and with the approval of an adult I joined it

4 Likes

I never understood this rule, why is it mandatory?

2 Likes