[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Belated welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

6 Likes

Hey EllaTM! Welcome to the forum, seeing as you like coding, and coded games I think you might like the The Hopsctoch Gaming Competition. Keep browsing around till you find topics and people you like!

6 Likes

Hey there! Welcome to the forum.

If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone!

5 Likes

hello and belated welcome to the forum- nice to meet you!

I see you like making games- what’s your favourite one you’ve created?

5 Likes

Oh I accidentally posted this OOPS

3 Likes

My favorite game that I’ve made is hair salon.

5 Likes

Hi, Ella! Welcome to the forum! Feel free to tag me like @Dragongirl1264 or @ Leaders (with no space) for help. I see you’ve already explored your bio and you’ve already earned basic. That’s awesome! Reading, liking, posting and replying to posts adds to your activity, and that’s how you’ve earned it. Continue to be active to earn more badges. Then, you’ll earn trust levels.

Here are some useful topics that you might have seen already.
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/you-can-talk-about-your-hopscotch-coding-here-11-official/53937

Community Guidelines Leaders Q and A Topic
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/make-someone-smile/35481?

6 Likes

Hi!
Welcome to the Hopscotch Forum!

6 Likes

Heya, welcome to the forum!
Tag me @Temmy if you need anything :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi Ella and welcome to the forum!

Is there anything specific you feel like you need help with or clarified, just ask!

I will check you out on Hopscotch right now! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello Ella! Sorry I’m late :confused:
It seems everyone has given you a pretty good intro, so I’ll just leave you with @ me like @AstrosUwU if you need help!

6 Likes

belated welcome to the forum @alexxali- always awesome to greet a new member!
what’s your hopscotch username?

6 Likes

Hey, sorry I’m new to the forum. And this is a little off topic. But I’ve been working on a game and I want people to know about it. I couldn’t find a category that fit what I wanted to talk about. My account is lukiepuki

11 Likes

hello there @Lukiepuki- and welcome to the forum- awesome name by the way!
It’s wonderful to meet you, feel free to tag me if you ever need help on the forum:D

As you said your post wasn’t really on topic- which is totally okay since it’s it’s your first! there’s isnt a place you can currently post in about your coding- but when you raise in trust level (more details if you click here) more places for you to post will become available:)

I’ve moved your post here so more people will see it and be able to welcome you!

oh and one more thing- this is a topic where you can introduce yourself to everyone, you can fill out these questions if you’d like!

hopefully I’ve not bombarded you with too much info!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

7 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forum @Lukiepuki! You will be able to enter the hopscotch code discussion topic once you get to trust level “member”, and to do so you just need to be active, such as reading posts and liking them. If you need anything, feel free to tag me with “@Mindcool24

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

Welcome, @Lukiepuki !
Glad to have you here, hope you enjoy you stay!

6 Likes

Hi Lukiepuki!

I will check out your account right now - I’m sure you have an amazing game!

As @PumpkinGirl said, when you have been on here for a little longer time, you will be able to access and post in a whole topic where you can talk about your Hopscotch coding and promote your games!

5 Likes