[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

I know

5 Likes

lol okay I was just checking

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum Shadow!! Great to have you here :)) I think you’ll enjoy your stay

8 Likes
3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @LowBat and @JamesVickers!

6 Likes

I get that bro!

15 Likes

Hello @BTS_lover i see you are new here!
I would recommend checking out this. You can tag me for questions at @Rapterdragon_83

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

Hello @BTS_lover

4 Likes

@BTS_lover You wanna fill this out if you like?

5 Likes

hey there @Lucyma3, @ThePhoenixKitten and @spk20108! :confetti_ball:
believe I recognise some of your usernames - would you like to share some of your projects with the community - and introduce yourselves? :))

4 Likes

uhm hi? I’m new but uh

15 Likes

Hi! Welcome to the forum :)) it’s really nice to have you here.
I’m Fearless, feel free to tag me as @FearlessPhoenix if you need anything, and I’ll come asap

I love your pfp n I see that it says you love drawing in your bio. Did you draw it yourself? If so, it’s really awesome! I can poke you to a topic where you can share more art if you’d like :))

7 Likes

Thanks! I was actually looking for a art topic but most of them are just requests lol so I couldn’t find one.

16 Likes

Hi. Welcome to the forum. I can help u if you need help. I see PumpkinGirl beat me to tagging you in the art topic.

6 Likes

hello there @Hi_3729!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Hi_3729 if you need help just tag me like this @Nameless_gamer and I’ll be willing to help.

4 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the wondrous, amazing, helpful forum. I’m Kaila808 but you can call me Kaila, or Kiki for short, either way is fine. :)) And, art is just amazing! I’ll poke you there! But how it works is a little confusing, make sure to read the guidelines there!

3 Likes

hey @Rishan69420 - love the very existential profile picture!

9 Likes

Hi @Hi_3729 Ahh my puns are very… punny

6 Likes