[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

@MR.COD3R I don’t know if you knew this but you can chat in other topics as well, you were getting a bit off-topic. Here’s a link.
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/you-can-talk-about-your-hopscotch-coding-here-21-official/58457?u=otato

6 Likes

Just a reminder that this topic is private to him - but don’t worry I have done this mistake before! :wink:

5 Likes

Yeah, this topic will be accessible once you have been a while on the forum.

6 Likes

I mean i made the art i did

4 Likes

37 posts were merged into an existing topic.
glad to see us making friends - but let’s move somewhere else once we’ve been introduced!

hey! have you heard of this topic - where you can talk about all things hopscotch?
you may need to increase in trust level to reach it - though there may be a better place for posting! :wink:

5 Likes

hey @NickyH135 - see you’re back! :sunny: everything work out okay with logging in?

4 Likes

Yep kinda lol :joy: thank for asking tho

3 Likes

Um, you know some of us don’t live in the same time zone, right?

3 Likes

Yeah I know I thought you guys were in America and yes Ik that in America we don’t all have the same time zones okay so just chill

3 Likes

Hello!

Make sure to stay on topic, its fun to chat but make sure they are coding related and in the guidelines of th forum - you can talk about coding in the YCTAYHCH instead of here. :wink:

7 Likes

Okay Kaila808 thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

There are some robots like @discobot he is a robot :robot:

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

4 Likes

Hey dicobot

4 Likes

Bruh you like pikmen 3! Same!

Welcome to the forum

2 Likes

Uhhhh I am NOT new

3 Likes

Also I want pikmin 3 I don’t know if I like it or not I don’t play it

4 Likes

Good morning ya’ll I just had this really embarrassing dream ever let’s stop talking about me and talk about who is new and who is up okay

3 Likes

Yah! Let’s do it!

3 Likes