[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Welcome back!

4 Likes

Lol I forgot to do this

What’s your hopscotch username? DaughterOfHecate
Do you have any nicknames You’d like to be called? My Hs frins call me Hecate or DoH
What pronouns do u prefer? She Her They
Why did you choose your name? Long story short I read some books and me and my cuz agreed I was a Daughter of Hecate it’s an inside joke
How long have you been using Hopscotch? August this year
How long have you been coding? The beginning of this year (scratch)
What are your favorite kinds of projects? I find I like music and art on HS the best
Do you prefer making or playing projects? Playing
Do you know any other coding languages? Ummmm no I don’t think so
How did you find out about the fourm? @Unamed-Account told me

8 Likes

All introduce myself again

5 Likes

Ahh I should do this - was never able to do it because I didn’t know How to quote

3 Likes

Well now you know things about me ( first time I have done this )

5 Likes

Oh man i’m late again but here it is anyway…

Summary

Hi ! Welcome to the forum @Saraa !! How are you ? I hope your doing well ! Whats your hopscotch username ? I’d Love to see your projects ! And mine is Kaila808 ( the same ) you can go Here to find more information about trust levels and what you can do in each trust level but probably people already showed you this - darn, Why I am always late to do this ! - also for more things go to my bio for tips !

7 Likes

hey there @Neo_Coding12!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Neo_Coding12! I am Unamed tag me if you have any questions!

3 Likes

Welcome @Neo_Coding12! Feel free to tag me whenever!

1 Like

Hi! I’m Galacticgirl76 on hopscotch, I just forgot that because I changed my username recently. Anyway, I was super excited because I REALLY wanted to vote for the best project, but when I got onto the forum, I didn’t know where to vote. Can someone PLEASE help because I’m new and don’t know much about the forum.

9 Likes

hey - nice to meet you - I’m PumpkinGirl! :))
check out here to vote!

4 Likes

One question: Where exactly do you buy Advanced mode?

4 Likes

Go to your settings (tap the gear)…

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

If you buy the subscription, you get the beta editor/advanced mode with tons of cool stuff. I

2 Likes

wait, what?
ohhh okay, thanks

5 Likes

nevermind - saw you were replying to where I moved these from - didn’t want to confuse you if you were replying to those - so gave a quick poke!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @j5513g! Tag me at @0Author-Detective0 if you need help!

3 Likes

Finally i’m kinda on time for this !
Oh man i’m excited !

Summary

Hi !!! My hopscotch name is Kaila808 but you can call me Kaila or tag me like this @Kaila808 ( tagging me gets more of my attention ) wel come to the forum @Neo_Coding12 and @j5513g How are you ? I hope your doing great ! The forum is a place to connect with other hopscotcher ! But it can be confusing at times so let me give you a tour ( really it’s just links ) you can start Here !

6 Likes

Thanks a lot!

4 Likes