[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Question 1: My hopscotch username is DINOGAMES STUDIO but you can search up DINOGAMES.
Question 2: KingRex.
Question 3: I don’t know.
Question 4: Because I remembered in a app that I had an account called something similar and i decided to change it for hopscotch.
Question 5: 2 years ago.
Question 6: since 2018.
Question 7: Strategy.
Question 8: Making them.
Question 9: Scratch and Tynker.
Question 10: Very Cofusing and Hard.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @DINOGAMES_Studio!

3 Likes

nice pfp

2 Likes

Hello @DINOGAMES_Studio, welcome to the Hopscotch Forum! I don’t have anything else to say, so just tag (@ArcadeGrounds) if you need help. Try @discobot new user to get a tutor around here.

4 Likes

Welcome to forum- I love your username, and especially your nickname!
I checked out your projects- is element wars one of yours? It’s a really fun game!

5 Likes

Awesome! Nice to meet you @DINOGAMES_Studio!

I know this place can be hard to understand at first, but we have a super friendly community of Hopscotchers that want to help you get started!

We have a robot called “Discobot” that can help show you around. Scroll down to (almost) the bottom of this page and find the blue shiny reply button. In the message box that pops up, type exactly “@discobot start new user”. Now, if you click on your avatar in the top right corner, you should soon get a message notification from the bot that you can click on. @ArcadeGrounds already talked about this.

There are also some good links that you should visit. They contain useful information to help you get started with the forum:
Community Guidelines - The forum rules/guidelines. Make sure to follow those!
A non-exhaustive list of things that can get your post deleted - A list of what not to post.
[OFFICIAL] New Users Guide For The Hopscotch Forum - A great guide with lots of information for new users.

Feel free to ask us anytime if you need help! Welcome :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Move Discobot post

Yup, I made Element Wars Winter Edition and I’ll make an original later. Thank you for playing. BTW it’s a 2 player game.

7 Likes

@discobot display help

8 Likes

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Listen to what you know instead of what you fear. — Richard Bach

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

5 Likes

Here is what I can do!

Project

Displays a random project.

Idea

Gives a random game idea.

6 Likes

Sorry for the late reply!! @Sage @SilverStar @GweTV @FearlessPhoenix @tankt2016 @Serenity @PumpkinGirl @William04GamerA

Nice to meet you all and those who already know me, howdy : )

How are y’all?

10 Likes

Doing well, welcome. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m okay, thanks

5 Likes

Welcome back again :slight_smile:
I’m doing great, and I hope you are as well!

5 Likes

Hi, I’m nobody

9 Likes

@discobot start tutorial

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @DINOGAMES_Studio! I see you have already figured out how to reply and edit your profile picture. However, to start the Discobot tutorial, it is
@discobot start new user”
not

, in case you were wondering why the tutorial didn’t start for you.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask our friendly community! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@ShevaKadu hello! I saw you’re active and wanted to say hi, since I’ve seen you but not really met you.

9 Likes

Ok, thanks! If it help, i will too lol

So yeah, My hopscotch account is Temmy_
I love cats, a good joke and puns, and I like people too!
My favorite flavor of ice cream is strawberry,
I joined the forum a little over a year ago, and I’ve been coding since I was 7-8ish, I’m 12, and like cheese. :P

8 Likes