[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

No problem friend. :grin:

2 Likes

This link works, but we also made an updated post about the requirements on this forum, as they are different from the standard ones.

You can find the most current requirements here:

6 Likes

Cool, thanks!

5 Likes

What is your Hopscotch username?
Sector 9

What pronouns do you prefer?
He/him

Why did you choose your name?
It sounded cool. :roll_eyes:

How long have you been using Hopscotch?
About a year.

How long have you been coding?
About three years.

What are your favorite kinds of projects?
Hmm… Hard to choose.

Do you prefer making projects or playing projects?
Depends.

Do you know any other coding languages?
Yes, Blockly-style and other visual languages. (I’m still learning to type.)

How did you find out about the forum?
A lot of messages from Hopscotch, so I thought I should finally check it out.

13 Likes

Hey there @Sector9!
I’m TheCMStudios, and welcome to the Hopscotch forum.
If you need a little help finding everything or about anything in general, tag someone! We are here to help.

6 Likes

What’s up @Sector9? Welcome to the forum, it’s good to see ya. I’m Temmy, tag me @Temmy if you need anything. Here’s some topics you should check out. :wink:
Blue text is a link!

Here’s a link to the trust level requirements, these can help you find out how close you are to the next trust level.

Here’s the Community Guidelines.

If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask! :D

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum man:) if you need anything just tag me by adding an “@“ before my username:)

6 Likes

Welcome @Sector9!

I’m GweTV, nice to meet you!

Tag me (@GweTV) if you need anything or have any questions!

6 Likes

@The-Broken-Studios welcome to the forum!

Tag me (@GweTV) if you need an help navigating the forum, or if you have any questions :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Sector9!

5 Likes

Welcome! @Sector9 cool to have another coder here on the forum. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Welcome @The-Broken-Studios! Good to see you, welcome to the forum! If you don’t mind, could you please fill out these questions? Thanks, and welcome again. :D

This topic should have all the info you need, so just scroll to the top to find any links you might want to look at :wink:

4 Likes

hey welcome to the forum- just checked out some of your projects, they’re really cool!
I see many others have already given you some guidance, feel free to tag me if you need any help:)

6 Likes

heyo! it’s so impressive that you’re good at coding even when just learning to type! hope Hopscotch has been a great experience for you so far :D

8 Likes

If you were speaking to Taki, it’s the same as her HSF user

5 Likes

But she’s inactive like meh

4 Likes

@HenryH3277
What’s up? Welcome to the forum. Here’s a topic where you can introduce yourself. I’m @Temmy, you can tag me anytime. Some information you may want to know is at this post (click the blue link!)

Hope you enjoy your stay :wink:

8 Likes

Hi Sector9! Your username sounds super cool, I really like it! Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

If there is anything you need help with, feel free to ask!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @HenryH3277! Temmy gave you some great introduction to both this topic and how to get started with the forum.

I hope you enjoy your time here :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @HenryH3277!

6 Likes