[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Woah. That’s a lot.

5 Likes

yeah, it really is. (But let’s please wait until it reopens since this is not the introduction topic’s purpose)

6 Likes

Hi

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I am @ExplodingDucks and I am very glad to get a new forumer to learn from. You can tag me (or anyone) by putting an @ in front of their username. Here is a guide that tells you what to do:

That topic has a little lock symbol next to the title, so you cannot post in it.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums!!!

3 Likes

Hello, @Bubbles2you. I am your headmaster, Albus Dumbledore. I tend to call people muggles, because that is what you all are.

This part in your introduction counts as CoF and PI, a strict violation of our guidelines.

Our official community guidelines are here: and you should always respect these.

If you are ever unsure of an abbreviation that one of us may use, then refer to this topic.

If you ever need help posting a hopscotch link, refer here

and honestly, check out this guide that helps you out on the forum!

It seems that you have been around for quite some time now, so these expectations are usually set as a goal for users to follow consistently.

It is also expected that you are consistently on topic!

example of off topic post:
i like to play roblox so much, 
i really love Natural Disaster Survival!

example of on topic post:

would you all like to collaborate on a hopscotch project!

ask us all questions by tagging us with an @ before our names.

See you around muggle!

6 Likes

Usually I would use a ? at the end, not a !.

2 Likes

Hey @Lauren welcome

1 Like

To everyone who keeps linking that cringey old welcome guide I made for some reason:

Please link this one
It’s much better
And also it’s not cringey

8 Likes

Uh no yours is better. It actually has instructions, while that only has a bunch of links

2 Likes

Hey welcome @Bubbles2you!

1 Like

What is your Hopscotch username? Nameless gamer
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called? anything that makes sense
What pronouns do you prefer? He, Him, His etc.
Why did you choose your name? idk
How long have you been using Hopscotch? 2018 or 2017 I used it in school
How long have you been coding? since I was 7
What are your favorite kinds of projects? Games, Cool art, Or something that is completely unique
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects?I like both but if I had to choose it will be making projects
Do you know any other coding languages? I kind of know java
How did you find out about the forum? People posted about it on the hopscotch app

3 Likes

Hey @Nameless_gamer welcome to the forum!Its me Unamed-Account!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Hi. I just got the account yesterday. How are you. and do you know why my hopscotch says I am not connected to Wi-Fi when i am connected.

2 Likes

try:

• checking your connection
  • restart the app
  • restart your device
  • slam your device
3 Likes

You broke my Ipad cause I tried the last one. how dare you. I actually didn’t try it. Lemme see if the first three work.

2 Likes

lol

2 Likes

Lol I had 786!

1 Like

@creationsofavillager Happy Birthday!

2 Likes