[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Ah! You should become a basic to access that topic.

3 Likes

Hey darth pumpkin I was wondering if u knew how I can talk again on hs forum becuz when I was talking to someone on it it said you are limited to 2 replies in the same topic

hey @Fusion_Studios! sounds like a limitation of your trust level - with more activity, and raises in trust level, you should be able to post more!

6 Likes

Ok thanks @Pumpkin

4 Likes

Hi @Tulipia u may know me from the hopscotch app but I just followed you my name is Mb_248

4 Likes

How do I become a basic?

4 Likes

Here you go

5 Likes

You are:

So you just need to read some more posts slowly and you are golden

5 Likes

thank you for the ref
(my sister @EllieMellie) wants to join but ya know it’s slow

5 Likes

I got in within 12 hours

1 Like

Yes I do remember you

I think it only took me one :speak_no_evil:

yeah l mean she keeps changing her mind, she’s only 7 years old so you know she’s very indecisive about being on the internet :speak_no_evil:

5 Likes

and she hasn’t posted on hopscotch in like 20 weeks or so
her username is EllieMellie but you can find it by searching ellieme

5 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

I don’t think she should be in the internet! She is 7 years old and there are so many bad things she could see :worried:

3 Likes

I get how she is undeceive. I don’t think I was really on the internet at seven (but that could be that it was 2015 so)! The forums is a very safe community and is built to be friendly to the younger hopscotchers, but it is mostly 11-13 year olds, although their are also ppl less than 10 and greater than 14.

2 Likes

Consult your parents - this forum is very safe and regulated, so therefore your sister will most likely have a great time here. But whether she’s allowed to be register an account or not, that’s a decision that’s up to your parents.

7 Likes

@William04GamerA
@ExplodingDucks
@SmilingPotatoes
you all have good points. she’s not like “on the internet,” she just wants to be here for uh- the purpose of showing off to her friends (lol)
l’m always next to her and she’s not even going to be active anyway
l’ll stop being stubborn now

6 Likes

Nice patronus picture

2 Likes

Or that’s what I think it is

2 Likes