[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Thanks Buddy

7 Likes

@Wackyquack heyo, welcome to the forum! I saw your post on Awesome_E’s E-Pad topic and thought it was super cool.

I’m Serenity, and I like to make music and trail art on Hopscotch. What are your favorite kinds of projects?

7 Likes

What is your Hopscotch username? PeppermintosFox
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called? no
What pronouns do you prefer? she / her
Why did you choose your name? it was a name i thought of a while ago and i just reused it
How long have you been using Hopscotch? i think i have been here since 2017
How long have you been coding? i don’t remember. i think it was 2015 or 2016
What are your favorite kinds of projects? escape rooms and puzzles
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects? i like to play them
Do you know any other coding languages? i know some html
How did you find out about the forum? i saw people talking about it and i guess i wanted to get in on that action

7 Likes

hello and welcome! how has life been since November?

love your name, btw, foxes are the greatest. any favorite hs puzzles recently?

7 Likes

I like games, and cool projects!!! :smiley: thanks for the introduction!

6 Likes

Hey @Wackyquack, good to see you! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :slight_smile:
In the meantime, I recommend checking out the Community Guidelines or the General Coding Topic! or you can always tag me (@Temmy) or anyone else with questions.

5 Likes

thank you! it has been well since november, and im glad im back here because i kind of forgot about this place haha

a lot of the games in “featured” are really fun! i think most of them are puzzle/strategy which i love

4 Likes

Welcome! Welcome! @Wackyquack As you post and ask questions, you’ll get more acquainted with the forum. Use common sense, it’ll help you a lot. Only share what’s allowed, and what you’re comfortable with. Don’t feel pressured to share any of your information. Feel free to nominate, and share your of others projects! Be a trendsetter! Start something new, but this is a coding forum so keep it code related for the most part.

4 Likes

What is your Hopscotch username? Wackyquack
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called? Wackyduck, Wackyquack, The Dcuk
What pronouns do you prefer? him, he
Why did you choose your name? BIG DUCK FAN!!!
How long have you been using Hopscotch? Ever since signing up didn’t make you subscribe to a free trial.
How long have you been coding? For a long time.
What are your favorite kinds of projects? Cool projects, cool tools, and games. Also the Windows 10 or something simulator games if Hopscotch has those.
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects? Both.
Do you know any other coding languages? YES!!! Scratch, C#, and HTML5.
How did you find out about the forum? I think the Hopscotch app told me or I found this on Google.

11 Likes

Hmmm the duck… Suspicious. Lol welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

Do you like the Oregon Ducks (a college football(American football) team)?

5 Likes

I never heard of that team. I don’t watch college football.

2 Likes

Hello hello once again my friends

8 Likes

Long time no chat : D

4 Likes

Hi there, I’m not sure if we’ve ever met, but I’m Silvie. How are you?

4 Likes

Hey there!

Nice to see you again.

I’m not sure if you remember me

cough Apricity cough

5 Likes

Hi there!

4 Likes

Yo hey tree.

How’s it going?

7 Likes

Hi!

5 Likes

hii welcome back your art is beautiful!!

7 Likes