[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

@Ducks_Happy we can say hi and stuff here
Anyways, I’m AstrosUwU, but you can call me Astros!

8 Likes

I’m new does any one have tips?

9 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the Hopscotch Forum! Have an awesome experience!
I don’t have much tips, but @discobot can help you, just do @discobot start tutorial.

2 Likes

Hi, welcome:)
I’m not good at giving tips, but there are others that give some really good ones

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum lhc

For a guided tutorial, say

@discobot start tutorial

If you want to tell us more about you, try answering the questions found([OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!) here.

Here is a guide that really helped me when I first joined. It has links to pretty much everything that you may want to know about the forum. [OFFICIAL] New Users Guide For The Hopscotch Forum

7 Likes

welcome to the forum! i’m ref, and yeah, there are some tips that i consider to be pretty helpful :))

• there’s a various bar of text tricks you can try. if you use <> around a block of text, it’ll make the text invisible. if you click the B in the bar up ahead or use ** ** around text, it’ll bold it. using * * around text makes it italic.

• i’ll link over a few helpful topics down below where you can get to know the community! these tend to be really great when you first get here! :DD although, for a couple of them, you’ll have to level up first. i can see that someone already linked you over to the new user’s guide

• the rules here are quite strict, so making sure that you’re on topic is a really important factor. as in, talking about code and stuff, haha.

here’s the YCTAYHCH , a place where you can talk about your recent projects or just coding in general :slight_smile:

here’s the DHT , a place where you can go if you enjoy art. the rules can be kind of confusing, so feel free to ask for help if you are indeed somewhat stumped by them :sweat_smile:

of course, this topic! this is where you can introduce yourself to us, and it’s also one of my personal favorite topics to make new friends.

hmmm- along with those, we also have the Leader QnA Topic in case you have any questions for our epic leaders.

anywhooo- now that we’re over the helpful topics, please tag me any time if you need help getting the ropes of the forum! i’m always happy to help!

11 Likes

Let me reintroduce myself since I haven’t been on the forum. My name is Twizzler, apparently, since middle school me decided it was a great username.
I obviously wasn’t as mature in middle school so a lot of my replies to earlier topics I apologize for. I no longer have hopscotch but would love to talk about code here.
The last time I was on here, general topics were removed so please inform me what’s changed since then, if anything.
Thanks, Twiz.

16 Likes

Welcome back! Nothing major has changed if you were here when general topics were removed and we had the General Discussion Topic.
One thing to note is that the General Discussion Topic now has been renamed to “You can talk about your Hopscotch coding here”.

8 Likes

Welcome guys! (Yes, YCTAYHCH is a very long name. We just use the abbreviation)
Looks like @ref gave you a pretty good intro, so I’ll just say @ me (like this: @AstrosUwU) and I’ll come help!
(By the way, I’m AstrosUwU, but y’all can call me Astros!)

8 Likes

YO TWIZ MY DUDE!!
How’ve you been?? Been forever bro, I’m so glad you’re back!! Anything interesting happen ?

Haha sorry, but still the same ol Fear. Missed ya dude

10 Likes

I think I remember you, welcome back
I was GameCodingCrazy123, who was the boy of tankt2016, who is still alive

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum!
Nice pfp!

5 Likes

Why does it need to be said I’m still alive

5 Likes

You never know… :smile:

6 Likes

Wow, awesome post ref. Also welcome @LHCl0ver!
glad to see ya, Ref here has basically everything you need to know, but still, welcome to our community! You can ask me or anyone else questions if you have them.

10 Likes

Thanks! I got a picture and traced around it basically.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Do you need help with anything specific?

4 Likes

@PandaArt- I know you aren’t totally new, but I never got the chance to welcome you- so welcome to the forum! It’s always nice to meet a new member!

Here’s a topic where you can, if you’d like to, introduce yourself- and maybe tell us a bit about you and your coding? If you need any help around the forum feel free to tag me- (like this- @PumpkinGirl)

6 Likes

I’ve just made a few websites using it, but that was a while ago, so I’ve probably forgotten a lot of it since then.

The new user of the month badge, or something like that

7 Likes

hey y’all ahaha

@sister (my friend) has been approved, and we’re waiting for her posts to be approved as well

10 Likes