U sure? I heard they had?

3 Likes

They need the basic trust level which they currently do not have

5 Likes

Oh chat level I think no

4 Likes

This is kind of confusing

4 Likes

trust levels sure can be confusing - this post is super helpful for explaining and understanding!

6 Likes

Yeah, u get to member after only a few days, then it’ll be a while before anything changes. The end goal is to get regular tho, regs have special ability’s, aswell as special duties.

3 Likes

There truly is no end goal. Also member requirements have been made more difficult to earn due to past issues

5 Likes

Rlly? Can u ever lose member?

4 Likes

I would say the end goal is to enjoy a happy and safe environment with peers that share a common interest

3 Likes

Added some modifications, cuz I’m already there imo

3 Likes

You can’t lose Member, but you can be manually demoted (and thus TL locked) by a mod or admin.

6 Likes

That must suck

2 Likes

:wave:Hello! Sorry I haven’t been active on the forum​:disappointed::frowning:. I have been doing some other things​:blush:. From now on though, I will try to stay active. Once again sorry.:+1:

3 Likes

Hey there! Welcome to the forum!

Don’t worry about trying to be active here, it’s not a requirement. Spend as much time on the forum as you want, don’t force yourself

2 Likes

What cm said lol

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

What’s up? Haven’t seen you much around here!

Its up to you if you want to be active or not. That’s totally up to you.

Being Active will help your chances of upgrading your trust level, like i am regular, which is trust level 3, and you are Trust Level 0.

To get to Trust Level 1 (Basic), you need to enter at least 5 topics, read at least 30 posts, and spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts.

To get Trust Level 2 (Member), you need to visit at least 15 days, give one like and receive one like, reply to at least 3 different topics, enter at least 20 topics, read at least 100 posts, and spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts.

To get to trust level 3 (Regular), in the last 100 days, visit at least 50 days, reply to at least 10 different topics, view 25% of the topics created in the last 100 days (capped at 500 topics), read 25% of the posts created in the last 100 days (capped at 20k), receive 20 likes, and have gave 30 likes, must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (confirmed by a moderator), and last but not least, must not have been silenced or suspended.

To be trust level 4 (Leader), you need to be manually promoted by The Hopscotch Team.

I suggest you check out this post to see what each trust level can do.

I hope you stay with us over the weeks, months, and years, thanks for reading this post!

6 Likes

Welcome to our community.

Will you please answer these questions?

4 Likes

@Oshino-Jununi
@JackieT
@Tecocraftuk
@briguy
Welcome to the hopscotch forum!
It’s awesome to meet y’all, hope you enjoy your stay here! :confetti_ball:

This topic is where you all can ask questions about the forum and get you feet on the ground!
And finally- here’s some questions to help us get to know you better! :star2:

If you have any questions or need anything, feel free to tag me with @temmy! :)

4 Likes