[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the forum @Willow6- It’s lovely to meet you!
Your username is really nice- how did you choose it?:))

7 Likes

Thank you @PumpkinGirl! I don’t really know… it was, like, 3 year ago. I guess I liked how it sounded.

9 Likes

Hi @Willow6 and welcome to the forum! Have you figured out how to use it, or do you need any help? The community is here to help you at any time :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hey, welcome @Willow6! I’m glad to see a new face here!
How are ya?

Also, is there anything you’re curious or confused about in the forum? I’d be happy to help you out if there’s anything.

4 Likes

Belated welcome to the forum @LovelyLemons!

7 Likes

Hi there @LovelyLemons! Don’t worry, it’s just a little confusing at first. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there anything you’re curious about or want to know about the forum?

Also, I recommend checking out the community guidelines topic here.

Just tag me (@Temmy) if you have any more questions.

7 Likes

@Temmy wow everyone here is so nice! Thank you for your help, I’ll be sure to keep you in mind if I have any more questions! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi! Thanks for your help earlier!

7 Likes

Thanks! I’m glad I could help out. Good to meet ya.

4 Likes

Welcome @Lovelylemons! You’re name certainly is lovely:)
I looked at your profile, your projects are awesome are your art style is so beautiful!

8 Likes

Welcome, an artist who I’ve seen throughout the latest category

Here’s your 9th welcome, hopefully the previous I have given you enough information about the forum, but if not, I’m @Awesome_E. Take me any time for help or the @ Leaders team if you need anything

7 Likes

Hi @LovelyLemons and welcome to the forum! We can’t wait to get to know you better. If you have time, answer these questions!

5 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

Hey @LovelyLemons! I’ve seen your art on hopscotch, and it’s amazing!

6 Likes

hiya :DD

i’m Ref, but you can call me Reffy if you’d like. i’m glad to see you here! i’ve been around for a while on here, and if you need help, feel free to ask! i hope you have a great time here :))

9 Likes

Thanks @William04GamerA for posting these questions! Here are the answers

9 Likes

Hi!

Welcome to the forum! What kinda art do you like to do? It’s great to meet you! I’m Silvie, and thanks for joining :). Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help, if you have any questions or anything at all

4 Likes

nice to meet you lemons! looks like you like art a lot; have you seen the drawing with hopscotch topic or posted a portfolio yet?

I’m serenity btw, I forget if I’ve introduced myself :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@Serenity
Hi Serenity! I’ve seen you on Hopscotch.
Yeah I’ve posted a portfolio, lemme know if you wanna be tagged when I update it! :smile:
@SilverStar
Its nice to meet you too, Silvie! :smiley: I like anime-style art and cartoons too. I mainly draw humans (girls, to be specific, that’s like the only thing I draw lol)

5 Likes

That’s awesome lol. I code a lot of pixel art, I can teach you sometime if you’d like. It’s not as complicated as it looks, and I’m sure you’d get the hang of it really fast

5 Likes