[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Things are great so far! And no I don’t need any help thanks though :)) but I do have a question

4 Likes

ask away!

4 Likes

So I joined the omtl group yesterday and Ana wanted us to do a trial art for BLM and send it to her. But I’m not sure if I’m supposed to share it on hopscotch

5 Likes

you can post it on hopscotch, grab the link, then come on here and tag ana with the link

5 Likes

Ohh ok thanks

5 Likes

hmm- I’d suggest posting it here or here
I’m not sure if you have access to these topics yet- they may need a higher trust level?

or replying to her post asking- but just be sure to tag her!

I’ll also forward this question to her:)
and hey really considerate of you to make something:D

7 Likes

Cool! You can post it on Hopscotch too. I would love to see the project!

5 Likes

and if the link won’t post- leave a gap in it and tag us leaders- we can fix it!

4 Likes

Ok then thanks :grin:

4 Likes

@AlexMonkey Welcome to the hs forum! Tag me if you need anything!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @AlexMonkey!

6 Likes

Welcome @AlexMonkey and @Galaxyflamegirl1568!

Let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

5 Likes

welcome to the forume @AlexMonkey and @Galaxyflamegirl1568! im AstrosUwU-tag me (the @ symbol with my user in front of it- @astrosuwu) if you need help or have questions!

5 Likes

@Alpha_Beta

Hey! I saw your request on the app. Sorry I couldn’t respond immediately, but I will definitely do Take On Me. Thanks for requesting! :DDD

(Reposted here since you couldn’t view the other topic :))

6 Likes

hey @AwesomeJediE- not sure if I’ve welcomed you before- so just wanted to say welcome back!
really like your projects- great to see you here on the forum:D

3 Likes

@GweTV
thank you! I am so glad to see this! :DDD

3 Likes

You’re very welcome! :DDD

3 Likes

Here’s a random question: when did you start in music? You seem t obe very experienced! What can i say, I am only 11 years old, but ive been playing piano and guitar more than half my life, but I dont think i could ever do the music that you do atleast on hopscotch!

6 Likes

@AlexMonkey hello! I am GeOrGiE and I’m new here too, I hope you have an amazing time on the forum like we should :wink:

7 Likes

Hi alpha! I follow you! :rofl: what am I talking about, were good friends!

7 Likes