[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

How do I create a topic?
Can I even create a topic?

6 Likes

You need to be member to create a topic—but until then you can ask a leader to merge one of your posts to a new topic
You earn member by basically being active and contributing to conversations

4 Likes

Makes sense

6 Likes

You’re not at a trust level where you can create a topic yet, but you can create a reply with what you’d like the first post of the topic to be, and a leader (William04GamerA, Serenity, TheCMStudios, or PumpkinGirl) can turn it into a topic.

5 Likes

@tankt2016
@Nobody
I have a basic badge, Is that enough, or do I need to be higher?

6 Likes

Hey @Impasta!

Want to learn how to get to higher trust levels? This post can help you out a lot

7 Likes

That was fast lol
that means you only need to be 1 level higher to become member

6 Likes

Congrats! That was quick.
I think you need to be member to make a topic, though. Unless you want a lead to portal a post of yours into a topic.

6 Likes

I checked out the post @TheCMStudios, and realized I’m a step away.

7 Likes

Awesome! You can very easily earn the basic trust level which opens up a few more topics for you to use. Right now you are limited to the amount of replies and topics you can view

6 Likes

hello and welcome @anon21018551!

this is like our little hub to ask questions and share your coding interests. how has your forum experience been for the day you’ve been with us?

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @anon21018551

Tag me (@GweTV) if you need any help

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @anon21018551!

6 Likes

hey there:D welcome to the forum!
and welcome to you too @anon21018551!

5 Likes

@Impasta @anon21018551
hi there! welcome to the Hopscotch Forum!

5 Likes

hello @Impasta and @anon21018551! WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!
(wow im already member hehe)

5 Likes

belated welcomes @Impasta @anon21018551 @QuadraticStudios and belated re-welcome @Stal98

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Impasta and @anon21018551 !

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Impasta!

4 Likes

Hello, I’m Kurt Vonnegut addict, same user in the app.
As you can tell, I love Kurt Vonnegut (along with some other authors, including Franz Kafka).
I like to animate and listen to music. I’m a she/her. My favorite shows currently are either Moomin or Seinfeld. I’ve been watching a bit of Jojo too. :slight_smile:
My favorite music genres are punk rock, indie and metal.

14 Likes