[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Don’t worry, you can once you reach Member. Consistently being active will help you get there! :))

3 Likes

Luna, ana the admin told me I had to follow rules but I don’t know what rules

3 Likes

trust level 3 is admin

2 Likes

Tl3 is Regular. You don’t have to be Reg to create a topic. Member +

3 Likes

I meant member.

3 Likes

There are Community Guidelines here

2 Likes

The rules stated in the TOS

1 Like

Those as well

1 Like

(TOS means Terms Of Service, go to FAQ then to Terms Of Service in the three line menu thing)

1 Like

Hm, uhh you know to become a member? Do you have to do all the instructions or do you do one

1 Like

you can ask the leaders about that i’m not 100%
actually no one sec

1 Like

3 Likes

so you read a lot of posts and are active a lot for a few weeks

3 Likes

If you want all of them go to Trust Level Requirements

4 Likes

You just have to keep being super active

Until then, just post whatever you want the topic to be about and I can make it a new topic for you

3 Likes

Sorry what is gbot? :neutral_face:

3 Likes

GBOT stands for Get Back On Topic, which Silvie was saying because the Harry potter convo isn’t relevant to this topic (introducing yourself)

5 Likes

I wonder if even if you go on forum one hour that you become member one hour a day for weeks

5 Likes

You have to be on for at least a couple weeks (maybe a month), I believe because reaching member is being an active contributing member of the forum for a while, so even if you’re super active for a day (like an hour), you can’t earn member immediately.
However, doing that and some other stuff does promote you to Basic, which is the trust level under member. You’re currently at basic, so keep being active and you’ll get Member soon

4 Likes

Oh it is because I am fasting that I cannot go on forum that much

3 Likes