[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Hey there, @msale56! Welcome.

3 Likes

I am back and with bad spelling sometimes with me when autocorrect not on.

1 Like

Hey, welcome back Ref!

Great to see you
I think we met before

2 Likes

edit history

3 Likes

should this be put in leaders qna or do you want to tag a leader?
leaders track the qna topic but not this one so if it should be here then just tag one :)

3 Likes

@Pumpkin yes sure

@Cutelittlepuppydog I 100% thought this was in leaders q&a, woops

@/pumpkin if you want you can also move these posts to leaders q&a

5 Likes

lol dont worry about it :)

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @CaseyK5, glad you could join! Also, how have you been making pixel arts now with the automatic method!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @CaseyK5!!! I’m mouldycheese8, you can ask any questions by putting @ in front of my username. in the YCTAHH, you can talk about anything and everything hopscotch related and in the Forum Features Testing Topic you can test all sorts of cool features from the forum! I’ve seen your pixel arts on the app and they’re really good!

2 Likes

@CaseyK5, I’m HapPI314, though you may know me better as HappyCoder​:smiley::ukraine: feel free to @ me whenever you have a question! Fill this out for others to get to know you!

1 Like

hey @CaseyK5, welcome to the forum!

i’m president, nice to meet you! if you have any questions, post them here or in the leaders qna topic. or if you’d like to get help within hopscotch or want to discuss your projects, post them in the yctahh!
you can tag or another forumer for help- like this! @Dragongirl1264

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @CaseyK5!

2 Likes

Hey there @CaseyK5, a warm welcome to the hopscotch forum!

I’m dolphin, I’m a welcome team member, so you can feel free to tag me (@Dolphin_Blast) if you need anything—the forum can be a little difficult to navigate at first, so questions are always welcome!

If you’re looking for a place to start, head on over to the You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here topic, where you can talk about all things hopscotch related that aren’t covered by any other topics.

I hope to see you around :))

4 Likes

What is your Hopscotch Username?: Sparklekitty68
Do you have any nicknames your liked to be called?: SK68 is fine
What pronouns do you prefer?: she/her
Why did you choose your name?: Well I love sparkles and cats so I stuck together Sparklekitty but that username was already taken so I added two numbers at the end
How long have you been using Hopscotch?: Since May 2020
How long have you been coding?: 2018
What are you favorite kinds of projects?: probably the highly coded ones! (Wrench bot invasion, burger joint, ect)
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects?: Making projects
Do you know any other coding languages?: BitzBox
How did you find out about the forum?: I saw it on the settings on my account

6 Likes

I don’t know if many people know me but I am Not A Good Dev, it has been a while and I am fine. I just needed to take a break. I go by he/him, I chose my user because I used to be not a good dev. I have been using hopscotch since September 2020, I started coding when I started using hopscotch. I prefer playing projects and I don’t have a favorite. I know a little bit of scratch and I saw the for from my brother.

13 Likes

hello! welcome back- i remember seeing a lot of you a while ago!

7 Likes

hey there, welcome back! I remember you—so glad to have you back again :))

5 Likes

Welcome @CaseyK5!!!
Welcome back @NotAGoodDevy!

4 Likes

Hi @CaseyK5
Welcome :))
I enjoy your projects

3 Likes

Mega big thanks :blush:

8 Likes