[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

oh- hi again lol

have you met the other silv? (silversong)

3 Likes

yoo Smishsmash

good to see you checking in every once in awhile

2 Likes

Also welcome back eve Silvia

4 Likes

Heheheh :smiley: I saw lol I guessed you like it a lot :3

5 Likes

Lol yeah thanks!

5 Likes

Welcome @Sparklekitty68
Please answer these questions:

You can talk about your coding in You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 30 [OFFICIAL]

4 Likes

I do—it’s probably the best dolphin profile picture I’ve had yet and it pairs super well with my WT flair.

2 Likes

@Silvia, i’m a pisces, a stargazer and also a bit of a tree huger and boba lover so it seems like we have a lot in common!

6 Likes

You mean, “hugger”?

1 Like

I also like cats and boba, I am also a tree huger :3
Same as @Dragongirl1264
She’s so cool and amazing:3

3 Likes

welcome to the forum @Dude1205! congratulations, you are the 5000th person to join us!

5 Likes

how did you do it before me

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Dude1205

5 Likes

Hey there @Dude1205—welcome to the forum!

I’m dolphin—I’m a welcome team member, which means I help to welcome new users to the forum. If you ever have any questions about the forum, feel free to tag me (@) and ask!

In the meantime, you can fill out the form below if you’d like— it’s not mandatory but it helps us so we can get to know you a bit better:

So glad you’re here—I hope to see you around :D.

4 Likes

tysmmm so are you

welcome @Dude1205, how are you doing? i’m president, its nice to meet you :))
congratulations on being our five thousandth hop on this forum!

3 Likes

hey @Sparklekitty68, is there any reason why you created an alt? those typically aren’t allowed — we can probably help if there’s a problem with your current account. :))

4 Likes

If I’m remembering correctly, alt accounts are not allowed unless they’re under very special circumstances approved by Yuanyuan.

@/Leaders (tagging you all for confirmation)?

8 Likes

yes

that’s why i said typically, i mean yuanyuan approved ones are fine but other then that they are not

4 Likes

Didn’t catch that, my apologies :))

2 Likes

I dont know what an alt is sorry

5 Likes