[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Hey there @Dee-doo! Welcome to the forum! I’m dolphin, I’m on the forum quite often, so you can feel free to tag me if you have any questions about navigating the forum or if you just want to chat :))

Also, I love your username, how did you choose it?

7 Likes

Hi! What happens on the forum?

16 Likes

HELLO! Welcome! Normally talks, help with code and stuff like that. nobody will explain better im bad at explaining stuff.

8 Likes

general discourse and discord related to hopscotch

you can use the forum to discuss coding, talk about your projects, help others debug their games (and ask for help yourself) and get tips that help you become a better coder:)
if you have questions, feel free to tag me by typing @nobody or tagging an actual somebody by typing @ then their username

its sad that nobody will explain it better

12 Likes

yes very sad lol

7 Likes

Hey there! Looks like nobody the user beat me to it—but if you have any other questions you can feel free to ask in this topic or in the leaders q an a topic
If you’re wondering where you can get started, head on over to You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here where you can discuss anything and everything hopscotch related.

Hope this helps :))

10 Likes

Owls make a noise like that and I love owls so I chose Dee doo🦉

12 Likes

That’s a really clever username choice! A warm welcome to the forum :blush:

9 Likes

Hey @Dee-doo, welcome to the forum! I remember seeing a few of your projects on the app, you’re a great coder :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hey there, @Dee-doo, don’t know if you read this already, so I said it again!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Here, in YCTAHH, you can talk about hopscotch, and in here you can test all sorts of forum tricks!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Dee-doo!! We’re very happy to have you :))

7 Likes

Welcome to the Hotel!
@Dee-doo

Basics
I’m Henry or Henry? on the app

You can tag by typing me or others by typing @ and the persons username

Btw feel free to tag me if you ever are lonely or have any questions

Now tell us about you
What is your favorite color?

Also love your name! :) Hope you enjoy the forum!

6 Likes

Blue is my favourite colour! Yours?

8 Likes

Thanks! I’m not that good I just made 1 good project

5 Likes

You do? Like one of my projects or tell me your hs username @ Profile - Dragongirl1264 - Hopscotch Forum

8 Likes

Looks like you posted that as a reply to me (don’t worry if it was accidental, I don’t mind and it does take some time to get used to the forum’s features!).
Did you mean to reply to Dragongirl1264?

9 Likes

Hey there, @pinkclothes & @gigova8!

7 Likes

Purple
Nice to meet you

3 Likes

blue is mine too:D

wow so many ppl’s fav color is blue:O

2 Likes