[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

What do you mean?

5 Likes

Welcome @Ntt to the hopscotch forum!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Ntt!

6 Likes

Welcome @Ntt :hs_parrot:

Be sure to drop me a tag if you need anything!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Keeganlightning123 and @Ntt!! I hope you enjoy it here! And if you ever need any questions you can ask me or any other wonderful forumers and we’ll help you out

7 Likes

hey there @Ntt, welcome to the forum! I see you’ve already posted, which is great :D.

I’m dolphin, I’m on the forum quite often, so if you ever have any questions about the forum, feel free to tag me and I’ll try my best to answer them.

Lastly, make sure you take a look at the community guidelines so we can all stay safe here on the forum :))

7 Likes

I forgot if I can do this if I I’m a returning user but…
I disappeared for a year at the forum (I was a regular) and that was because I logged out by accident and I couldn’t log back in, and I got locked out as I couldn’t remember my password, the email thing didn’t work for some reason and I couldn’t reset my password. Hopscotch did offer help but I was like, nah, so then I kinda ended up stalking you guys in the shadows without an account >:)

But I’m back (cause it worked somehow) and I missed everyone so much and I’m sorry about the contest and stuff I’ve joined and disappeared!

And also, @/Cutelittlepuppydog ur back!!! :D

(I also have an extremely outdated profile pic lol)

Oh and @/braynee202’s here too!

12 Likes

aww, welcome back!! you’re absolutely allowed to reintroduce yourself and recreate some connections if you’re a returning user. :sunny:

6 Likes

Welcome back!

But why-

5 Likes

Idk… sorry abt that

I guess I was fine because I thought I could figure it myself soon enough

But ummm sorry abt that I’m glad to be bad

1 Like

2 Likes

Welcome back! Glad you were able to get back into your account!

You’re welcome to fill out the about me form again if you’d like to reintroduce yourself to the community (and to introduce yourself to newer community members!)

Super happy to have you back!

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll do that rn :D

2 Likes

What is your Hopscotch username? Cute little kitty cat :cat2:
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called? clkc :D
What pronouns do you prefer? they/them
Why did you choose your name? Cause I loved cats at the time and was obsessed, I had a really close username on another platform tho I think, I love orcas now more but cats come to a close second :)
How long have you been using Hopscotch? idk 3 yrs or something
How long have you been coding? idk 2.6 yrs or something
What are your favorite kinds of projects? idk projects that have stories/projects that are really well made, I also love satisfying projects
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects? idk both but playing currently because my motivation is rn :dizzy_face:
Do you know any other coding languages? no… I can do scratch but that’s kinda the same as hs, I wanna learn python tho!
How did you find out about the forum? the hopscotch notification I think
also me and clpd are not related, we don’t even know each other irl! It was a total coincidence XD

7 Likes

I’ve always wondered about that haha

2 Likes

You could always change your name

4 Likes

Hey, it’s great to see you again! Welcome back :tada:

6 Likes

Welcome back to the forum!

I’m a bit confused by this, as your last activity was in March, which was four months ago?

7 Likes

yep im back lol, its good to see that u are too!! ur an awesome coder and human being (or should i say kitty cat?) remember when ppl thought we were siblings? lol-

6 Likes

Welcome back Leki!!

5 Likes