Hello, and welcome to the Hopscotch Forum!
This forum is an extension of the Hopscotch app where you can come to improve your Hopscotching and share what you know to help others. Whether you’re new to Hopscotch, new to the forum, or new to coding, our mission is to create a safe place to expand the canvas of your imagination.
Right now, you may be wondering where to start. Here are some sweet places to check out:
- The New Users Guide For The Hopscotch Forum is a master board of resources to help you find your way around. It has links to posting basics, forum discussion, and much more!
- The Latest tab shows all the topics that have recent posts. Check it to see how you can participate in active discussion!
- Say “@discobot start new user” in any reply to learn about what all your fancy buttons do.
- To nominate your project to be featured in Hopscotch, make a post in this topic!
- And of course, don’t forget to read up on our Community Guidelines and Guideline Extension Topic . We want our community to be supportive and productive, so if you ever see something that violates these principles or makes you feel unsafe, don’t hesitate to flag it.
You can also tag anyone for help by putting an @ symbol in front of their username.
On behalf of the entire leadership team, we wish you the best possible forum experience. All this being said, community is something we value here. The first steps towards building an awesome community are setting down basic guidelines and building connections off of that foundation.
To help us out and help you feel more comfortable here, tell us your Hopscotch username and a bit about yourself. We’ve got a handy list of questions to help you get started:
What is your Hopscotch username?
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called?
What pronouns do you prefer?
Why did you choose your name?
How long have you been using Hopscotch?
How long have you been coding?
What are your favorite kinds of projects?
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects?
Do you know any other coding languages?
How did you find out about the forum?
If you don’t have a Hopscotch account, you can download the app here.
Providing your Hopscotch username is required for continued membership on the forum.