[OFFICIAL] How did you find out about the Hopscotch Forum?

That was probably how I found out

7 Likes

The topic with the ID 1 is the topic created by @system describing the Lounge, so it is most likely the first topic on the forum. Just to put things into perspective, this topic has the ID 51661. And since the topic with ID 0 couldn´t be found (or is hidden), the “Welcome to the Lounge”-topic is most likely the first topic ever on the Hopscotch forum :slight_smile:

The link to the topic is: https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/welcome-to-the-lounge/1.
Note: it is only visible for those who have access to the Lounge. The topic was created in July 2015 by @system, as already mentioned.

9 Likes

Remember, THT was really advertising it when it first came out. It was hard to use Hopscotch without hearing about the forum.

7 Likes

THT advertised it and I got interested. I went through all the newbie phases. I really liked it. I was active on both forum and app for many years but I kinda don’t have an ipad anymore.

6 Likes

Wow… Maybe the first topic was like a welcome to the forum or smth…

Anyways thanks for telling me!

6 Likes

First one may have been a welcome

welcome was 8

5 Likes

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/ok-guys-be-honest/8750?u=snoopy

3 Likes

I first knew of its existence when it was first made (Summer of 2015 I think) and saw the announcement the hopscotch team made about the forum on hopscotch, which was featured. I didn’t figure out how to create my account until October of that year.

4 Likes

i made it

6 Likes

Lol my brother jokingly voted “I found out about the forum through discourse” in the private poll

2 Likes

welcome back to the forum!

3 Likes

I got an interest after reading @KVJ’s website on the app. Then, I discovered @KayKat was on here, and I joined.

4 Likes

i joined

4 Likes

i found out about it

10/10 answer

4 Likes

Someone mentioned the website on hopscotch.

I’m here now.

1 Like

I found out about I think from a post made by the hopscotch team I’m like 2015

2 Likes

SmileyAlyssa.

3 Likes

1 Like

@Anonymous that is such a good reason!

I am a n⁣o⁣r⁣m⁣i⁣e and found it through THT’s announcement

3 Likes

I DON’T KNOW!!! there was probably someone on Hopscotch that posted about it