[OFFICIAL] How did you find out about the Hopscotch Forum?

Wow thats a lot of people to answer to one poll.

9 Likes

I chose other, so here I go… I found it when browsing the Hopscotch website a year or two ago, and finally managed to join recently.

5 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Someone posted about it on the app! It was actually one of the first projects I saw on there, lol.

6 Likes

Same. I am not sure if that was an option.

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

Hi rose1618, welcome here to the forum! What’s your Hs username? I’m SilverStar, but you can call me Silvie! It’s great to meet you! If you ever need any help or anything I’m here lol, it can be a bit like “what’s going onnn” at first, so take all the time you need.

In the mean time see you around!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!!!

3 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forum! I’m Fearless, feel free to tag me as @FearlessPhoenix if you need any help.

We’re here to show you the ropes and help if needed, so don’t feel scared to tag us.

PumpkinGirl has tagged you to a topic where you can introduce yourself so we can all get to know you a bit better

3 Likes

Hello there! Welcome to the Hopscotch Forum!

3 Likes

Sorry for the late welcome, but hello!

3 Likes

Wow I’m new I need help

8 Likes

Sure! Just tag someone and they will definitely help you!

3 Likes

Hi @Fun-games-here! I’m Spider. Tag me by typing @Shadow_Spider to tag (notify) me! You can do this to anyone, but don’t do it too much, that’s spam :wink:

We have some awesome @Leaders and an amazing community that will help you with anything you need!

Here are some useful links:

Introduce Yourself (Make sure to do this!): [OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

MASSIVE new users guide!!! Check this out: [OFFICIAL] New Users Guide For The Hopscotch Forum

Community Guidelines: Community Guidelines

Ways your post can get deleted: A non-exhaustive list of things that can get your post deleted

Questions go here: General Questions, Concerns and Compliments topic

7 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum! Don’t worry, we will help you get started.

Check out the links that @Shadow_Spider posted above - they are really useful and will hopefully help you.

Do you have any questions? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hey there dude! Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here. It seems everyone helped you out, but here’s a welcome to our community!
Tag me @Temmy anytime you need something.

3 Likes

Welcome @Fun-games-here!

5 Likes

I think i found the forums through a project on the app. I can’t remember it was 3 years ago

6 Likes