[OFFICIAL] How did you find out about the Hopscotch Forum?

Wow look!
I changed my name to Poy
That’s really cool!

(Did it work?)

6 Likes

my irl friend told me about it lol

6 Likes

Yes, but remember you can’t change your name after some time after signing up without asking a moderator. And that might take some time and breaks some things, so change your name now if you want to change it :smile:

Just a heads-up, but you changed it already so…

7 Likes

Someone posted it on hopscotch, so I gave it a try! :grin:

6 Likes

hi there, welcome to the forum! Tag me as @Silverdolphin if you need any help!

5 Likes

Hey! Welcome to the forum!!! It’s nice to see you here! To get a head start, how about you Click me to read the community guidelines. Tag me @koletsgo if you need anything.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

Hey!! Welcome to the forum @iamhylixo! I’m Fearless, you might know me cuz I’m pretty sure I follow you in the app
This is a great guide for new users that’ll help you get started.
If you ever need any help or anything tho, feel free to @ me as @FearlessPhoenix. It’ll give me a notif and I’ll be able to come help ya asap.
I hope you like this place :))

7 Likes

thanks so much! i’ll be sure to @ you if i need help! :grinning::blush:

6 Likes

No prob :smile:

Cya around

6 Likes

oh hey btw, how do you make a post or topic?

7 Likes

You can only make a topic once you reach member (TL2). To get to member, just be super active, helpful and read and like a lot of posts.
But if you need help with code of have any other questions, ask here (click link(aqua text)). If it’s relevent enough for its own topic, me or another Leader will move it to its on topic.
Hope this helped

6 Likes

thanks for letting me know! :smiley:

6 Likes

No problemo

6 Likes

Hey! Welcome to the forum!
Since you asked about topics, here is a quick reminder!
Each topic has a purpose- so when you post, make sure you post with the topic’s needs!

@ me if you need help with anything!

7 Likes

This is incredible. Stop. You are destroying for everyone.

10 Likes

I found the hsf by looking up “hopscotch app” and there it was, a shiny link to forum.gethopscotch .com . i clicked on it.

9 Likes

I honestly don’t remember how I found the forum. I think there was a random hopscotch account I found, and it was talking about the forum.

8 Likes