[OFFICIAL] Hopscotch Weekly Challenge Hall Of Fame

Reserving this post for the draft

Hey Hops and welcome to the Hopscotch Weekly Challenge Hall Of Fame!

This sounds fancy! What is it?

In this topic, we will present winners of the Hopscotch Weekly Contest, a contest with weekly challenges run by the leaders. Check it out if you haven’t already!

This separate topic is to preserve a kind of “Hall Of Fame” for the winners, so you’ll be able to find all of them uninterrupted.

All winners and links to their announcement posts

@Petrichor - [OFFICIAL] Hopscotch Weekly Challenge Hall Of Fame (19th August 2020)

@The_Electogenius - [OFFICIAL] Hopscotch Weekly Challenge Hall Of Fame (1st September 2020)

18 Likes

Leaders will be the only ones who post on this topic to give you an uninterrupted feed.
The topic with more information about the challenge is here: The Hopscotch Weekly Challenge

19 Likes

Congratulations to our very first user to make it to the HWC Hall Of Fame… @Petrichor!

Congratulations on winning the HWC Week 1 design a HopByte challenge!

You can find their project here:

19 Likes

Congratulations to our second user to make it to the HWC Hall Of Fame… @The_Electogenius!

Congratulations on winning the HWC Week 2 design your own Hopscotch logo challenge!

You can find their project here:

13 Likes

Everyone, let’s congratulate @Petrichor on another mention in the Hall of Fame!

Leaders have voted on our favorite projects, and the winning project was “Real-time nature game” by Petrichor - a big congratulations to that! @Petrichor now has two entries in this topic. Here is a link to the winning project.

The project is an entry to the #NatureLoveChallenge that was hosted by me, @William04GamerA. I saw so many amazing projects, and I really encourage you all to keep making all this awesome stuff and don’t stop entering the HWC - it can be
you that will be mentioned here next week!

16 Likes

Congratulations to @GeOrGiE on their glorious re-imagination of a Hopscotch tutorial level! This project is a must-play for anyone learning how to use the flip block (or anyone who loves sloths!).

Stay tuned in the HWC topic for more challenges - who knows, you could be the next hall-of-famer!

15 Likes

Congratulations to our newest addition the HWC Hall Of Fame… @Stylishpoopemoji33!

winner of week 5 - spread-smiles challenges!

13 Likes