๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž official Hopscotch update ideas topic ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

There is already a newer topic.

2 Likes
1 Like

Where?
I DONT LIKE THESE 20 CHARACTERS!

1 Like

( do < kfjjdfnnfsegsegdhfth> To bypas charecter limets)

1 Like

They are the updates that have been done but this is the official update ideasโ€ฆ

1 Like

Here it is @HopedHoper

I know but it gets on my nerves when Iโ€™m on laptop

1 Like

That is for updates. This topic is for ideas for Hopscotch.

2 Likes

Iโ€™m going to make some changes to the first post later to make it more organised and easier to read.

1 Like

Also, add multiplayer support. I donโ€™t care if it requires some tweaking in the beta like server names, server ids, server sessions, packets sent/received, etc. I just want it to be implemented already. I think there can be ways to make people host the multiplayer servers on their device and have the hopscotch servers know that other people can connect to the person, so otherโ€™s can join their multiplayer session, have live chat, etc.

3 Likes

Some ideas ideas for that:

• Connect to server / room block
  • When Player #__ taps/presses/shakes devices/etcโ€ฆ as events
3 Likes

guys, what if we made hopscotch available to laptop and computer users???

1 Like

Bump โ€” this is a great topic!

1 Like

Unofficially official great topic

1 Like

Wellโ€ฆ I could maybe make a webplayer.min.js mod that adds multiplayer. Iโ€™ll add documentation explaining what ID it is and how it works. NOTE: This may or may not work. This is only a concept. I have not yet coded this, nor have I planned it yet. So donโ€™t expect to see a multiplayer mod for webplayer.min.js. (But it might happen. Who knows? I guess weโ€™ll have to wait and find out.)

2 Likes

Youโ€™d need to make it connect to the internet and host a connection, so good luck. Plus, everyone would have to constantly update and replace their webplayer manually, so webplayer mods arenโ€™t ideal

1 Like

I had an idea for a multitouch capability where an object tracks the position of what just pressed it and has its own local โ€œlast touched xโ€ and โ€œlast touched yโ€, so you could have like 2 joysticks being used at once.

A post was merged into an existing topic: User variables- suggestion

hmm. this definitely sounds like a helpful update, and also maybe something that can be achieved with a hack. sort of like the real-time clocks some people have published?

I believe it is now acceptable to post topics about each update idea, as well as a form for this. I wonder, then, if we still have use for this topic?

edit: ooh, actually, thereโ€™s a whole category for update ideas now. itโ€™s called Hopscotch Programming Language Evolution, and in it I found a topic with your idea! Iโ€™ve portaled your post there, @bonin888, and clived this topic.