[Official] Hopscotch Meme Competition 2023

Forgot to do this cool submission I was gonna do ):0

4 Likes

oh i forgot i changed my pfp to the meme

5 Likes

This is relatable :joy: – not just for coding in the Hopscotch app, but coding for Hopscotch itself and everywhere :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Webplayer bugs that don’t get patched because they affect only a small percentage of users :pensive:

12 Likes

As that post was 22 days ago, and a few is commonly known as 3, and 3 weeks is 21 days, you are over your deadline🤓 /s /lh

But seriously its been a while

10 Likes

the answer is yes.

10 Likes

Confuzzlement

7 Likes

Procrastination. I remember dealing with that a lot lol

7 Likes

I still am dealing with it /hj

5 Likes

I’m still dealing with it

Not even joking

5 Likes

That was a half joke
It was funny, but also true

6 Likes

any idea when the community voting will start?

4 Likes

soon
its more important to start summer comp first than finishing the judging (which is very long, if you ask me)
but we’re near to finish the judging and already have an idea of who will be in the final community judging

7 Likes

@omtl @polygons

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen! Allow me to express my appreciation for your participation in this competition - and giving everybody a great mouthful of laughs!

Big shoutout to the leadership team for judging this competition. The finalists list has been shortened to five coded finalists and five drawn finalists. The results were pretty close --@braynee202 and @KingGuin87 exceptionally close to securing a spot in the finals-- and the decisions made were obviously not without difficulty. If you don’t find yourself among the finalists, don’t be sad - we all loved your fancy submissions! Plus, as promised, you will receive your 15 hopbytes and the leads comp badge as participation prize ;)

Without further ado, let’s jump right into the judging part! Vote for your favourite, this isn’t favouritism!

top 5 coded

top 5 drawn

19 Likes

Are you supposed to be able to vote more than one entry per poll?

10 Likes

yep! you may vote one or two submissions for each category
the results will be revealed in 14 days

14 Likes

Cool!
Wish I could’ve participated, but at least I can still vote!

10 Likes

there might or might not be a silly ad competition on the second half of this year, maybe :D so make sure to be there then!

14 Likes

Are we allowed to vote for ourselves?

8 Likes

of course! :)

oh and if some people appreciate those kinds of details, i aligned all the images together in the poll so one doesnt appear a lot smaller than the other!! idk why it borrowed me in the first place lol

13 Likes