Official Fourth Annual Summer Contest: Results

Yo dude that’s absolutely fine! There’s no pressure on you to get anything done in a specific time. Do what’s most important first then come back to it :))

5 Likes

I’m doing the front and back and as detailed as I can! Do you have an image of your case, does it cover the whole back? Is it made of rubber or plastic? The color and finish depends a bit on what material you have, so that’s why I am asking.

Your request should be finished later this week, probably around Wednesday :slight_smile:

7 Likes

hey there, thanks for being able to get it done so quickly!

Idk if this is allowed but here’s some reference pictures of my phone case, if you wish to use them. Hopefully they should answer your questions! (My phone case is plastic btw)

images

excuse the scratch marks lol

The lighting’s kinda funky but it’s definitely a light pink :))

7 Likes

I see. Is it possible for me to have a picture of the case flipped around as well? Sorry, but I think that will make me understand better how it looks.

3 Likes

Here ya go. Idk if their online or not so I did it.

3 Likes

Ah, I mean like the back side of it.

3 Likes

Oh, oops. I though you meant you wanted it reversed. Well I tried. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@Madsie05 , enjoy the title friendo :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Custom titles can be emojis? Wow, that is epic. I never knew that and I have never seen anyone with an emoji custom title before! @Madsie05, I think you are the first person ever on the forum to have that :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@Madsie05 Nice title! And congratulations- you’re level was really fun to play :smiley:

7 Likes

The picture I sent was the back side of it??

Here’s the front side of it if you want it though.

(Also included back side with the phone)

images

no need to code Peggy sitting at the back of my phone case lol. Just code the normal phone :))

This post is kinda meta huh

Also thanks @FearlessPhoenix for getting my title set up! I must admit it was a surprise to get up to this morning :)

EDIT: Fixed picture (very slight PI)

9 Likes

No problem :slight_smile:

I aim to please

6 Likes

Thank you! I couldn´t really imagine how it looked at first, but now I understand better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much everyone! This is a huge deal for me and I’m very excited

Thank you @FearlessPhoenix and the Leaders for organizing the event and spending so much time and effort on it. I also appreciated the judges comments, it was most kind of you

I apologize for being late in seeing the results, I have been extremely busy recently (I’m also very interested in the custom forum title, can anyone help me on how to claim prizes? Thank you so much)

@FearlessPhoenix I also saw your comment about the code organization and as to why I didn’t do a long && statement, I honestly have no clue. It would’ve been so much easier and taken much less space. Thank you for spending the time in reading the code, and with your feedback I can definitely make the project load and run much quicker (I’ll definitely do this in a newer version of the Jeffery)
13 Likes

Congratulations and yw! I know I def had tons of fun doing this all

To claim prizes, just do what madsie did here basically and @ the people and tell them what you’d like

As for the small comment, no problem! One of my favorite things about being able to judge, especially something as big as this, is to be able to rake through everything and give the best feedback I possibly can to help yall :))
I’d love to see that faster version, @ me when it comes out

10 Likes

a H Peggy!!!

6 Likes

I’m publishing a trail art of the phone today, and then adding in the case and making it “yours” tomorrow.

5 Likes

Thanks so much for that! It looks really good :)

7 Likes

Thanks! I haven´t added your case yet though :wink:

4 Likes

Sorry for taking a little longer than I said it would, but here you go:

12 Likes