Official Fourth Annual Summer Contest: Results

Yo dude that’s absolutely fine! There’s no pressure on you to get anything done in a specific time. Do what’s most important first then come back to it :))

5 Likes

I’m doing the front and back and as detailed as I can! Do you have an image of your case, does it cover the whole back? Is it made of rubber or plastic? The color and finish depends a bit on what material you have, so that’s why I am asking.

Your request should be finished later this week, probably around Wednesday :slight_smile:

6 Likes

hey there, thanks for being able to get it done so quickly!

Idk if this is allowed but here’s some reference pictures of my phone case, if you wish to use them. Hopefully they should answer your questions! (My phone case is plastic btw)

images

excuse the scratch marks lol

The lighting’s kinda funky but it’s definitely a light pink :))

7 Likes

I see. Is it possible for me to have a picture of the case flipped around as well? Sorry, but I think that will make me understand better how it looks.

3 Likes

Here ya go. Idk if their online or not so I did it.

3 Likes

Ah, I mean like the back side of it.

3 Likes

Oh, oops. I though you meant you wanted it reversed. Well I tried. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@Madsie05 , enjoy the title friendo :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Custom titles can be emojis? Wow, that is epic. I never knew that and I have never seen anyone with an emoji custom title before! @Madsie05, I think you are the first person ever on the forum to have that :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@Madsie05 Nice title! And congratulations- you’re level was really fun to play :smiley:

6 Likes

The picture I sent was the back side of it??

Here’s the front side of it if you want it though.

(Also included back side with the phone)

images

image image

no need to code Peggy sitting at the back of my phone case lol. Just code the normal phone :))

This post is kinda meta huh

Also thanks @FearlessPhoenix for getting my title set up! I must admit it was a surprise to get up to this morning :)

8 Likes

No problem :slight_smile:

I aim to please

5 Likes