Official Fourth Annual Summer Contest: Results

Speaking of points @Madsie05 you are now the richest person in petripoints. You have almost twice as many as @jefferygamer (550) and ten times as many as the old richest person, @Awesome_E (100)

Great job!

9 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

5th place… good competence we had this year

5 Likes

Thanks for the results.

@Petrichor, my game was meant to be similar to an Angry Birds game. You drag back, and a slingshot/catapult launches it.

7 Likes

Thanks sage for letting us know!

Spectacular job guys! You’ve all put effort in this and it’s really paying off.
I’m so proud!

5 Likes

I’m proud of you

5 Likes

Thanks guys! Don’t worry, no hard feelings. I didn’t expect to win, and I dove into it with a few days remaining, so I expected this. I’m happy you liked the scenery and I learned some things from it. Thx!

5 Likes

Post 1 points are out of order. And congrats!

3 Likes

Yaaas
Wow OwO wow I haven’t even read it and I’m excited

Congrats everyone, the projects were super great!

3 Likes

@Madsie05 CONGRATS ON FIRST PLACE!!!
@JonnyGamer -1
@Dylan329 this is why you don’t procrastinate and play Minecraft

7 Likes

I just found out about the pixel art bug lol ty for the feedback, it was really in depth and helpful:) (fork, Frederick, firetrucks, we can say em all)
Oof I didn’t know about the back button on the phone

Honestly when I look back on the game if I hadn’t wasted 2 weeks coding other entries that broke, I probably could’ve squashed those bugs and made the game more in depth

Judges, you guys were awesome :clap: thank you all for taking your time to judge!

@Sage, I don’t know what you did, but it seemed important so thank you for helping get the results out early

7 Likes

Don’t worry i didn’t actually do anything important

6 Likes

Not surprised with my results. Just happy I got something done within a week.

7 Likes

You should still be very proud of what you accomplished!

8 Likes

Great job everyone!

6 Likes

Thanks for posting the results.
Congrats to everyone.
I’m assuming no one found the Easter eggs I snuck into the game?

4 Likes

Lol I just realized that I was less than a point away from 3rd
Oh well. I have an event planned

Hehehehe

6 Likes

WAIT I ACTUALLY CAME FIRST???

Thank you so much ahhh!!!

Mad props to the judges for actually thinking my project good enough to be up there. It’s the first thing I’ve coded on Hopscotch in years so it’s not terribly efficient, but it’s nice to see y’all like it :))

Well done to everyone who competed, especially to @JonnyGamer and @Dylan329 for coming second and third respectively! Your projects were both amazing and I’m honestly surprised my crummy little simulator managed to pass your amazing skills :0

Okay, so I’m going to have to redeem my prizes at some point, probably within the next few days (I haven’t begun to think about what I want at the moment) but there’s one thing I’d like to clarify first, and that’s regarding the custom title I’m receiving from this.

For the custom title, do you want it to be like a word or phrase or would you be alright if I just used a single emoji for mine? I’ve got some ideas, but nothing solidified yet. Also, once I’ve decided, do I just tag one of the mods or do I email Ana to let someone know??

Thanks again for the win!

18 Likes

Yep. Amazing project. On the first play I had a feeling you’d be at least in top 3 :slight_smile: congrats

As for the title, just post what you’d like here or on the lead q n a topic. A mod (Ana, Serenity or I) will grant it to you asap.
I’m not sure if we do emoji titles, I’ll ask and get back to you.

14 Likes

Congrats on First place!
Also congrats @JonnyGamer on Second place!
Incredible job! :slight_smile:

11 Likes