[Official] Forum Suggestions Topic

we do discuss all suggestions but unfortunately for some things that are more on the fun side and take less priority than other initiatives, itll take a bit to figure out and you probably wont have too many updates besides “yep we’re talking about it” and the announcement topic if/when it happens

for that particularly; no and i highly doubt we’ll have anything for a while because that is a huge commitment that really would fall on THT, not us, and they’re incredibly busy working on some other cool app stuff rn

2 Likes

I mean what year

3 Likes

this year lol

4 Likes
3 Likes

I think 30 seconds would be better

3 Likes

change “Schedule for tag groups” to “Schedule for tag lists” because we never use the term “tag group” and because it makes harder for users to find that topic (if they are searching “tag list”) :))

3 Likes

a tag list for forum helpers

just like codehelp but more like “forumhelp” or whatever lol

2 Likes

Does the welcome team cover that?

1 Like

yes but there aren’t any welcome team tag list

or it’s not public to us

1 Like

Oh, nevermind then, awesome suggestion, I’d join

2 Likes

That’d be cool, I would totally participate in that, if it doesn’t get answered here I’ll ask fearless about it later :]

5 Likes

you can just use @/leaders – thats what we’re here for!

3 Likes

yep, but some of us would also like to help the community - but it’s up to you to decide :))

2 Likes

you dont need to be in a special group to help; youre an awesome community member and you guys help a ton already. when we’re not around to quickly answer a question, yall usually have everything taken care of for the person asking.
besides, when it comes to community members without official status, we’ve got the welcome team folks

the entire point of us (leads) is to have community members specially trained in helping hops, maintaining this community and yes, moderating, but that’s really just us helping THT out. we are just community members, just with a few added permissions

5 Likes

An item in the shop just like the custom Wyr but with icebreaker questions

4 Likes

If possible, remove character limit for posts in alphabet game

4 Likes

Like the profile bit with pronouns and ha username I think there should be a bit for nicknames

4 Likes

I understand that it’s really cool when a new user joins.
But it feels like it’s a race to see who tags them, welcomes them and gives them a few pointers. And while this is all good and everything, it gets to the point in which all ten consecutive replies in the same topic within the same 12 hour time span all do this.

(If you don’t know what I mean, the [OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself! ‘s last 20 posts should give you a rough idea).

I feel like it’s a little excessive and overwhelming for a user to be greeted into. Especially considering most of the time, they haven’t even filled out the questionnaire yet.

I don’t really have a clear cut suggestion for solving this, but perhaps utilize the Welcome Team staff to their full potential when it comes to welcoming users, instead of subjecting them to the onslaught of forum folk.

6 Likes

what’s that (“primary” thing)? i assume a secondary owner exists too. if so, it is safe to attribute “secondary owner” status to owners of tag lists or it’s not safe yet?

6 Likes

pretty sure it just indicates thats our primary group

6 Likes