(OFFICIAL) Featured Competitions/Events

Currently Featured Competitions/Events/Challenges

Hey Hopscotchers! This is the Featured Competition Board! Come here if you want to participate! We will announce Community and Leader competitions, challenges and events here. If you are running your own, post below and we will add it to the list!

Official THT Competitions/Events/Challenges

These are official competitions run by the Hopscotch Team - and often include the app!

Make your #yearbook page for Hopscotch’s 9th Anniversary!
“For Hopscotch’s 9th anniversary, we’re inviting the community to reflect on their Hopscotch journey.”

Nominations Your Project!
Nominate your project to have a chance at being featured in hopscotch’s selected projects of the week!

Community Competitions/Events/Challenges

These competitions are run by you guys, the community! Rewards can widely vary, sometimes including, getting shouted out, spam likes, requests and badges!

Hopscotch Gaming Competition
Description: Created by @Awesome_E “I am starting a HS high score gaming competition where we play games made on Hopscotch and try to beat each other’s high scores.” Rewards: “You can earn badges such as highest win streak, highest (weighted) score, best total score, most wins, and game picker and get awarded ePoints to boost your next score.” check topic for full details!

Leader Competitions/Events/Challenges

These are run by your forum leaders! They are organized on the forum but submissions may be on Hopscotch! Prizes often include Hopbytes, titles, badges, seeds and so much more!
In this list - we also include some of the forum’s games!

Community Feedback
Give us your thoughts and ideas for the forum - and earn some hopbytes!

Spring Forum Competition
Though the time to sign up to participate has passed - you can still help the voting process - and see the entries for each round!

Daily Icebreaker Topic
Daily icebreaker questions will be posted here for you to get to know your fellow Hopscotchers! If you would like to receive a notification when a new icebreaker is posted, you can join the Icebreakers group: Icebreakers - Hopscotch Forum

Would You Rather…?
You’ll be presented with two funky options and have to vote for the one you would prefer to do/have. A leader will post a poll every day with the WYR question, and you just have to vote! Would you like to ask these questions? We’ve a new item in our hopbyte store that gives you the chance!

Last Letter Sentence Game
Join us in creating a multitude of random phrases - making words out of the last letters of the last ones!

The Alphabet Game
We’ll start with a word. The next user replies with another word that begins with the last letter of the previous word. Here’s the catch - they all have to be Hopscotch related. Try to come up with new and different ones each time!

The Thumbnail Game
Players will describe a Hopscotch game thumbnail using around 10 words - (no usernames or project names allowed) - the rest of the players try to guess which project it is!

Camp Courtesy
We’ll work with you guys on a multitude of different skills - with some challenges and competitions popping up along the way! Rewards: Plenty to be earned throughout different activities, challenges and competitions - check out topic for details!

49 Likes

If you have a competition you are running, add it in!

15 Likes

2nd?

8 Likes

Also that jazz doodle drawing was made by @anon92895349

8 Likes

Cool!

I think Hopscotcher and/or Rodrik834 created the doodle trend.

4 Likes

Also @NinjaBearGames has a spacepril contest (you make a project with a theme of space and it’s happening around April)
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/space-pril-challenge/50997?u=kyguy64

4 Likes

ye i does lol wats going on?

4 Likes

Could you please add your compet to the OP?

5 Likes

@swca-is-so-awesome

5 Likes

? whats that

4 Likes

Original Post

4 Likes

There’s also this storm challenge one by ChickenProductions7.
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/stormy-challenge-april-challenge-judging-almost-full/50996?u=tankt2016

5 Likes

Everyone, we put in some competitions ourselves to get this started. Otherwise, you will need to put your competition in the OP yourself. We might decide to pin community comps we find that are well formatted and organized, although not right now.

6 Likes

@OHHH I UNDERSTAND NOWWWWW

5 Likes

@Ivejustfiguredouthowtodothis

5 Likes

@SorryI’llStopNow

5 Likes

Okay! I’m glad you made it a wiki so I can edit my challenge in!

4 Likes

The point of the description is to describe the theme of the competition, not just send them to the link. But if you want to do it that way I guess it’s fine…

3 Likes

Great topic portal

5 Likes