[OFFICIAL] Eighth Annual Summer Competition 📸

added to the list - thank you so much!!

11 Likes

LETS DO THIS AHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHA

I have the best idea in the world hehehehehehehehehehheeheeheeheeheeheeheheeheeheheeheheeheheehe

(you can tell ive been going crazy waiting)

13 Likes

hmmmm, I am about a year overdue on changing ym custom title again…

13 Likes

Submissions are due by [ENDDATE]

12 Likes

Can leaders be in a collab even though I’d assume they’re judging? Just wonder (ahem, @Reverie)

14 Likes

Sure but collab with me blud

10 Likes

ok sure, i’ll make a topic for it, i’ve got a pretty cool idea

14 Likes

Perfect! I’ll be in touch

9 Likes

oh my days tysm its fixed now xD

9 Likes

they will not judge their own project in that case, so go ahead!

11 Likes

I have an amazing idea for my game!
If it works, it’ll be the biggest project I’ve ever created.
But it’s a platformer, and I’ve never been able to do one before.
I tried to use @/Crosbyman64’s template but I couldn’t figure out how to use it, so now I’m trying to make my own collision code with almost no knowledge of it…

7 Likes

Does it have to be hopscotch memories specifically, or can it be just “memories”?

8 Likes

Can be however you interpret it! :camera_flash:

@Petrichor out of curiosity what would be a better custom title than the supreme one you already have

11 Likes

I don’t know. Maybe combining all my previous ones somehow. I think I like my current one best out of the four though.

13 Likes

That’s cool lol

“OBEY ME PUNY MORTAL” boomed -1 to the very inferior +2

11 Likes

For some reason I thought this was next month, and we only had a little over a week to code everything, lol.
Now I don’t have to rush :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Well i’ll still have to rush i’ll only have one week of advanced mode to complete everything… the music from advanced mode is so much better so i’m planning to use that too

Check _Alboy_ Coding for a peek at the song lol, i made it with the inferior non-adv mode music

6 Likes

Just copy the code completely?
Also i copied Crosbyman’s thing for one of my wip platformers lol and the jumping wasnt working soo i made my own and im proud of it

Do you want me to publish my thing and you can look at it?

6 Likes

Collabs allowed?

8 Likes

as usual!

9 Likes