This is an official Hopscotch Contest. All prizes involved are handled by the Hopscotch Team and the Forum leaders.
It’s October 1, 2021, and you know what that means - it’s officially Halloween season!
We’re excited to bring back our Annual Halloween Contest. The rules are simple, make any projects that are Halloween-themed and include at least one pumpkin!
Check out this project announcement and explore the map for more information:
- Must be Halloween-themed, and must include at least one pumpkin
- Optional: Use the Halloween characters in Hopscotch!
How to Enter
- Publish your projects with #trick21 or #treat21 depending on which category you’d like to compete in!
- The only difference is the seed rewards in each category. We recommend that you enter your project in #trick21 if you’ve been coding in Hopscotch for more than a year (Intermediate/Advanced level) and that you enter your project for #treat21 if you’ve been coding in Hopscotch for less than a year (Beginner/Intermediate Level).
- However, it is all up to you where to enter your project - more seed reward means a more challenging competition!
** Note: If you use both hashtag, your project will be considered based on the length of your Hopscotch account creation.**
Sunday October 31, 2021 at 5:00 PM EST
1st - 250 seeds
2nd - 200 seeds
3rd - 150 seeds
1st - 150 seeds
2nd -100 Seeds
3rd - 50 seeds