๐ŸŽƒ Official 2021 Annual Hopscotch Halloween Contest

This is an official Hopscotch Contest. All prizes involved are handled by the Hopscotch Team and the Forum leaders.

Hey Hopscotchers,

:jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:Itโ€™s October 1, 2021, and you know what that means - itโ€™s officially Halloween season! :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

Weโ€™re excited to bring back our Annual Halloween Contest. The rules are simple, make any projects that are Halloween-themed and include at least one pumpkin!
Check out this project announcement and explore the map for more information:

Requirements

• Must be Halloween-themed, and must include at least one pumpkin
  • Optional: Use the Halloween characters in Hopscotch!

How to Enter

• Publish your projects with #trick21 or #treat21 depending on which category youโ€™d like to compete in!
  • The only difference is the seed rewards in each category. We recommend that you enter your project in #trick21 if youโ€™ve been coding in Hopscotch for more than a year (Intermediate/Advanced level) and that you enter your project for #treat21 if youโ€™ve been coding in Hopscotch for less than a year (Beginner/Intermediate Level).
  • However, it is all up to you where to enter your project - more seed reward means a more challenging competition!
    ** Note: If you use both hashtag, your project will be considered based on the length of your Hopscotch account creation.**

Deadline

Sunday October 31, 2021 at 5:00 PM EST

Prizes

#trick21
1st - 250 seeds
2nd - 200 seeds
3rd - 150 seeds

#treat21
1st - 150 seeds
2nd -100 Seeds
3rd - 50 seeds

28 Likes

@TheGreat123sOfFrance + @omtl ^^^ yaโ€™ll should definitely check this out!

15 Likes

My Game

Itโ€™s in the filter because of my images!
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11xs3g0fft

@Yuanyuan can you take this out of the filter?

2 Likes

No need to tag yuanyuan- if you published it someone from tht will eventually. Just give it patience jay.

6 Likes

Okay, thanks frenchwave

3 Likes

Time for HHC21โ€ฆ and ร˜DD-TOBER!

3 Likes

Wait a second, it says in the app announcement project that I will win real seeds.

I donโ€™t know what kind I would get or where I would plant them if I won.

7 Likes

Real seeds referring to seeds which can be used to purchase items in the hopscotch app.

9 Likes

Oh, I thought it meant real live physical plant seeds.

8 Likes

@The_Tatos_Of_O should I enter?

7 Likes

OF COURSE!!!
Your projects are absolutely amazing.

3 Likes

Should I enter

but mine arenโ€™t o:

4 Likes

urs r.

i would be there to like it (maybe first one?)

yes

2 Likes

Definitely participating!

3 Likes

It doesnโ€™t matter!
Its the participating that counts

3 Likes

That Is Correct

4 Likes

9 Likes

The Halloween competition is always so much fun canโ€™t wait to see the awesome games that yโ€™all make! The reason why I love the Halloween competition is because it gives new players a chance to participate and itโ€™s pretty laid back. Good luck yall!

5 Likes

Yes can we collab for it?

3 Likes

Lol I just realized but mainly how will they get to you house

3 Likes