Objects shrinks every time it’s opened - Bug with 3.47.2 of hopscotch

Oh wait I don’t think I updated the app. Lemme update it rq.

2 Likes

oh yeah, that’s ok. You can hold off on updating actually — because of the bug. I was just checking the version to be sure

2 Likes

Ok.

Bug fixed is being released to fix the shape shrinking issue. Update to v3.47.3.

7 Likes

This ruined my project that I’ve spent like 75 hours on I’m extremely frustrated
@Yuanyuan

2 Likes

Hey there, I’m sorry to hear that. I will forward your project to our dev team to see if there’s anything we can do to restore the size of your objects.

5 Likes
2 Likes

new bug @Yuanyuan
i cannot rename objects
bug found by @Crosbyman64 (i think) a while ago

@cool12317282728

Yes try this method for now, I think it will be safer than us changing your json file.

1. Tap on any object in your game
  2. Tap on the Birds Eye View button on the top right corner of the code editor
  3. Tap on any square you have in your code, and replace it with a new square

If you don’t want to do that, our developers could change all the sizes of the shapes in your code, but they might all appear to be a funny large size.

5 Likes

Could you make a new bug report for us?

4 Likes

do you mean a new topic?

2 Likes

Yes please

4 Likes

If you long-press the object, there will appear an option to “Duplicate” “Rename” or “Delete.”

4 Likes

I can’t click on it lol
And I don’t want to add a scene since it makes the project laggy

2 Likes

??
look at the video first, idk what you’re talking about (what scene?)

1 Like

Hey there,

Tap on any object in your project, then find the icon that looks like an eye with a bunch of lines (Bird Eye View), and tap on that. You should be able to see all the objects in your game.

Next, you can tap on any shapes in your code (squares, circles) and then go to the Shapes section to tap on that shape again. This will help you restore the size of the object. If you’d like, I can help you make this change, but I would need to change your password to access your account.

6 Likes

I can confirm that this fixes the problem. I hope everyone who was affected can at least revert some of the damage using the solution in the post above mine

4 Likes

Moved away duplicate posts

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.