Obey us, you puny mortals

@jonnygamer reply

IT’S HERE

It is over here yes it is!!!

nNOBEY US ALL YE GENTLEMEN

Hi. I’m Matt.

FLY YOU FOOOLS FLYYYY MATTTT

Is it outlawed to have fun?

@LunaMorgana387 was right. That does not deserve to be flagged. “It’s here” is a stupi.d thing made up by a stupi.d hopscotcher, it is ruining trending. It’s hogging all the likes. I will not obey you. I’m not a puny mortal.

The radar technician?

There’s a difference between fun and spam.

It may be fun for them, but it’s not fun for other Hopscotchers.

If @Petrichor wants to have fun, s/he can go to the MLP Fandom forum and spam them.

Sheesh.

Stop this Nindroid. We will not obey you. You have done lot of spa.mming and fake account creation

I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all.I will hurt you all. I will hurt all of you. I will.

Ehhhhhh… Who flagged it? It was Nindroid, or did someone else disagree with me? Please let me know.

Indeed. Can u stop telling at me?