Notification When Your Project Is In Featured or Trending?

ideas
feature_suggestions

I think it would be cool to have a notification in your Activity Center when your project goes on Featured or Trending. That way you notice faster, especially if you don't look at Trending as often.

Yeah, I kind of like that idea, but it wouldn't be too necessary.

I want that. I have been waiting so long for the day when I go on featured or trending. But I'm worried I missed it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I've wondering about that too. But I think it would good for featured only.

:stuck_out_tongue: I wouldnt want that, cause some people might feel bad because their projects arent on trending or featured and they would know it... :wink:

The Hopscotch Team likes your project when you go on featrured

Awesome suggestion @DragonLover975! It'd be so frustrating to miss something as exciting as reaching Feature or Trending, like @Hoppertoscotch said.

Maybe we could also send a notification to your iPad. Hmmm.... something for us to think about!

sidenote, @Hoppertoscotch: I love the look of your and @LotsaPizza's collab project! Is it a background to an upcoming game? Would LOVE to see that!

@Ian I think I know what you are talking about, you need to have a conversation with @LotsaPizza. I think it's either an art thing or a big game project that they are working on, and is working on the backgrounds for it. WAIT, THE HOPSCOTCH TEAM LIKED ONE OF MY PROJECTS! If @Fifithefunnyflower is correct.............

@Ian, yeah, me and 14 other people are making a game called BloodBath. We are realky excited and we all have are own parts. Just cause you asked.,. :wink:

Yea! I (SilkyChicken) liked that project. All of my random test projects might be a giveaway that it's the Hopscotch Team :stuck_out_tongue:

@LotsaPizza @Fifithefunnyflower Ditto what I told @Hoppertoscotch. That collab project looks totally awesome. Great use of the new shapes. Can't wait to see if there's more!

@Ian ............not like I'm super duper amazingly exited or anything......

hehehehehe ¯\ (ツ)

Woah. YOU are SilkyChicken?? OMG OMG OMG lol fangirling.

Is that you?? Is it, @Ian? Is it is it is it???????? ⊙ω⊙ ⊙ω⊙ ⊙ω⊙
No really is it you???

@LotsaPizza I'm not @Ian (wish I was lol) but yes

@Hoppertoscotch, no I meant @Ian sorry if it wasn't clear

Wait.........omgomg 20