Nothing to do anything about you

I don’t really wanna care you know I don’t I just don’t!!! Read about me!,!!!

bro… I’m sorry… bro :pensive:

:))

Guess that includes me then :pensive:

dudes I’m not attacking anybody, I rarely post about code, but we’re supposed to is all I’m saying and Aariv technically isn’t doing anything wrong according to what Liza said. However this forum is so off topic that I doubt anytime soon that we will be posting about code 100% of the time.

1. Be nice, always - I think we’re fine on that, only trolls aren’t nice here, although a lot of people swear on here…so…we’re not good on that
  2. Keep your personal deets private - Many forumers use discord for chatting instead of the forum, there’s another rule broken
  3. Be generous - meh
  4. Be humble - lol some of us aren’t
  5. Keep it relevant! - lol no,

But for number 5, the whole forum isn’t about Hopscotch. There aren’t many coding topics nowadays. General topics, the drawing topic…those aren’t relared to Hopscotch.
I understand if you’re against spam on the forum. That’s fine. But being rude to other users who are against spam but want fun is not fine.
You say the forum is only for coding while not talking a whole lot about coding, , uh, ,

That’s a roasted Aariv.

That wasn’t a roast…

It looks like

my post was rude?

No, his post
You are fine Nachos

This is mind numbingly boring

no one asked you

Now you have been rude. Like her.
me having a mind conflict
Whatever

really?

even though this is her topic, she should also understand that we were having a conflict that needed to be handled.

Excuse me??!,!! my own topic I made!!?? You all ruined it by using it for your little argument topics especially Aariv Ad Black Seal hopscotch is way better than a bunch of people here

Should I

• Go
  • Stay

0 voters

Whatever ps I don’t know nachos

Excuse me??!,!! my own topic I made!!?? You all ruined it by using it for your little argument topics especially Aariv Ad Black Seal hopscotch is way better than a bunch of people here

Should I

• Delete my account
  • Stay here

0 voters

I didn’t ruin your topic.

You could have just continued the collab conversation of the original topic (well, I guess you can’t now that it’s closed…).

Such a bore rant

Excuse me??!,!! my own topic I made!!?? You all ruined it by using it for your little argument topics especially Aariv And Black Seal!!! I am so disgusted and P.S hopscotch the app is way better than a bunch of people here