Nothing to do anything about you

Continuing the discussion from Code with me Q&A:
Who flagged this!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::cold_sweat::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Hi!

You can just reply by hitting the :leftwards_arrow_with_hook:️Reply button instead of making a new topic.

Or Aariv will attacc

Who is Arriv and why’d he attack me

Aariv is this guy who says the forum is ‘dying’ and wants to ‘bring it back to life’ by being strict on everyone even though he’s relatively new

You haven’t answered why he’d attack me

Because you created a topic that ‘isn’t helpful to the community’

Don’t worry though, you’re new so it’s okay

But he doesn’t have a right

Yeah, he really doesn’t

We’ve been trying to stop him.

What do you mean

Don’t worry about Aariv, he only comes after people like me, and rex

What do you mean people like you

For the most part, I’m the only person here who ACTUALLY makes pointless topics

He goes after anyone who creates a topic that’s not related to hopscotch.

We’ve been trying to stop him.

And regular users like rex who sometimes says things that aren’t 100 percent Hopscotch related

Even though I’ve been here longer facepalm

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:
So funny :rofl: I thought hopscotch and this forum were for having fun!

You’re soooooo wrong!!! He just “attacked” my friend @GlitteryButterfly1 about making a topic that he considered useless with his friend @BlackSeal

Um,
He’s acting more nicer compared to before.
Again people, he’s trying to keep our community civil.
The moderators cannot be here all the time, so we learn from each other.

Yeah, he’s pretty bad. I don’t know what I said that was wrong tho