Nothing.<nsnsnsnsn>

Hey there guys it's Huggingfluffybear and please don't flag but I would like to know if the word cra*p is okay.

It crosses my mind a lot and I wonder if it's fine to say on the fourm.

Some people agree and disagree

I don't know where I am.

What do you think.

• it's fine
  • NO

0voters

Bye, from the fluffy bear.

I mean it's definitely not as bad as some words, but it's still not a great word to use. It's blocked on the forum, so obviously Liza doesn't think it's okay. It's not really okay to use, and think: do you really have to use it in your post? Probably not, I guess it's your choice though. I wouldn't use it though.

@Huggingfluffybear that's probably better, although "geez" could be taken in a sarcastic way and offend someone.

But nice question, whether to use specific words or not is a good thing to know.

Hmm now we wait,

I also wander about jeez.

Noooo

I'm fairly certain that that was one of the words that was specifically indicated not to say here.

Unless it's like I'm leaving, if it's censored, it usually isn't supposed to be used here.

I think it's fine, but I don't know why you'd need to use it on the forum...

Best to just stick to other stuff

but in real life yeah it's totally fine

People used to use it often here but then they stopped.

Well, it's never even crossed my mind crap could be a bad word. (I still don't really see now) My friends use it all the time in presence of teachers, and no one considers it a bad word.

But I guess it is here.

just cause it was used doesn't make it bad :0

If a word has been censored when you typed it, it's probably because it's a bad word.

But then is iPad awa.y a swear​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Rodrigo is this okay to say?

Good question! M... to be honest, I'm not pretty sure. :thinking: English is not my first language, so I sometimes have trouble sensing the real dimension of some words. Is it blocked by the Hopscotch (app) filter, meaning that you can't publish games with that word? If so, then it's not allowed in the forum also.

Another way to know, think about this: is it a word that I'll listen on a kids' cartoon? Like, let's say, Steven Universe or Adventure Time? If so, then I guess it's ok. If it's something that definitely won't appear on that, then it means that most people will find it offensive. Then, it's not a proper word.

■■■■ is not blocked by the filter on hopscotch look.

That like bug though.

And as well the word was used on carton network(faints)

I think a couple of times.

@Rodrigo

If you don't mind me asking, (and you have every right to mind) what's your first language? Just wondering. You have really good English, by the way! :smile:

Just say poop. It's not censored...

You're right. It's also a funny word. :slight_smile:

If it's censored, I wouldn't say it.

I say it say home, with my peeps, but idk, there are younger kids here.

True. Ok, so, if there's any chance that it could offend people, then, let's not use it.

Got it, forum?

We might want this to be closed.

What do you guys think?