Nominations for Featured!

I nominate this:

Thanks! Your game is great! It deserves a Game changer!

Thank you so much! You’re too kind :slightly_smiling_face:

I nominate this game by @sophia71205
@XmanFrens
@hopscotch-curators

This is a great game! I second it!

Tysm! Beat 'em up XD

I second this nomination!

I fourth it! It’s a bit funny for me xD

My latest feature is now 3 weeks I believe…

Hold on I am going to work on a bugfixed copy. Or maybe not due to technical difficulties…
Actually no I’m not releasing a bug fixed copy because I think it’s ok.

Great, I finally cleaned out the project.

Unless you’re on an old device, all that crashing should STOP! It runs much faster and smoother. But refresh a few times before playing.

I nominate this version. I put a lot of time and effort (with the help of 3 others) into the cleanout. It’s been a bit of a while since my last featured…

Why does charizard look so weird?

I have to use as little colours and texts as possible. Does it at least look a little like this:
IMG_1021

Ummmm not really. It could be a bit better looking (if possible) no offense

I am offended. Jokes, If i added much more detail then the project would start crashing a lot. What’s worse crashing or a not so good looking charizard? Is the project good otherwise?

At least blastoise and venasuar look good, right? Anyways you’ve inspired me to make a pixel charizard, I’ll do that and make it look super realistic.

Good XD jk

Crashing… I guess I will have to deal with the charizard :joy: But the first time I saw it I was thinking it was a squid. No offense again lol

Yeh it seems pretty good otherwise, and still awesome.
Suggestion: why not try to make the character flip when you change direction?

yeh they look good

Ok sounds cool! :grin:

Ohh I forgot again to do the flipping. Only if ScotchTape reminded me again.

Hi! Thank u so much for my first feature! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: sorry, I’m just so excited!!! It means a lot to me, so thank u a lot! I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their holiday andnd has a happy new year!!!

-TheGreatCatsby

Congratuverylatetions on that!

Yes, congrats!

I was saying exactly the same thing XD