Nominations for Featured!

Thank you! I don't think that it's really feature-worthy, but thank you! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I seventh it! She did amazing on it.

I un-nominated it because you didn't think it was feature worthy @Gobli09

I nominate a project (again because it is so good) by @AnimePage221 ! It is so creative and fun! Please feature this @liza and @Rodrigo ! Thank you!

I self nominate my project "Sand Artist". It took me a long time to make, and it is really fun! It also has a loading screen with a joke/pun randomized, like in Hopscotch, but everything is related to the beach and ocean to go with the project.

Please take a look at this @Liza and @asha!

I nominate this project and it is made by a new Hopscotcher although the project isn't all that new:

Sorry for the confusing explanation. This project is five weeks old(which is old for a Project) and this is their first project and for a Hopscotcher, that is new.
Edit:This Hopscotcher isn't actually new. Sorry, this person started in July, 2016 But didn't actually post till May,2017. Which is a pretty easy mistake to accidentally skip over if you think about it.

I second this nomination.

This game is great!

I nominate these; by @grizzlyzoe and @Dylan329.

Thank you so much.

I second both of them XD

Aww thank you <333333

I nominate my own trail/shape art! It's ok, but I thought I'd give it a try to nominate it!

I want to nominate this too. It's a very nicely done trail art, and it's a great way to explain beginners the basics of trail art, because it's based on the tutorial video Hopscotch made. It looks like taken straight from a video game.

Thank you very much! I'm really glad you like it!!!

@Lisa1045 here it is, the topic!

I nominate "little town" by @PIANOMAN

I second or third the last four projects nominated.

I third both of these!