Nominations for Featured!

They said that we could, but they said only if you truly believe it's feature worthy. This should really be for recognizing others!:wink:

Oh, thanks! I don't think its all that great...

Now it's not on Featured but it's okay

This was a hopscotch email! Who flagged this!

Yah, I don't think that should be flagged

If you want to know more about it go here http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/im-making-an-ipod/6326?u=rubywolf1 now let's get back on topic

Yes it's awesome!

I nominate @kenlauescuadro's Astral: Pace v1.01! It's so good!! There are 8 endings and 2 secret endings!! It's stuck in the filter right now, but it's still the best game ever <3

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xstbeavqc

@Follow4LikesOfficial, I nominated here! :sweat_smile:

@Ian @Liza @asha @alish

What are you tagging for? :sweat_smile:

So they see your nomination!

I don't think it's a game, I think it's a story :stuck_out_tongue:

It is too a game! But anyway, it's still awesome! (PS I've been following Ken longer than almost anybody, so I know he's amazing!)

On your other account? (beanthebean)?

Yeah. And on this one right after I started. :stuck_out_tongue:

What happened to @MobCraft 's game on Featured? IT GONE!!! :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Ikr
It's sad, stuck in the filter (like Funky 63 is Illuminati a long time back)

Oh nooooo!!! No no no no! Featured? And it was awesome! I'm so sorry! Anything I can do for you..? :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

I tagged THT, hopefully they will fix the problem

First of all, I see @MobCraft 's game featured (IT IS AWESOME!)
Second of all, I just published a project called 'Cool Number Trick'. It took me a really long time. I was so excited I wanted to tell the forum! :joy: It might not be featured material, but I still like it and worked hard on it!