Nominations for Featured 2!

Wow! Thanks for nominating my game! I have to admit, I wouldn’t say it was game-changer worthy, but thanks! :smile:

5 Likes

Putting it under the hopscotch tab is too obscure, we need as many people to get the fix as we can until an official patch is released

7 Likes

I know this is already under the “simulation” category, but I would like to nominate it for featured.

4 Likes

I will be honest, some upgrades, make it run smoother, add attractive aesthetics, it might get featured

5 Likes

Self nomination

4 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix Why not Pumpkin Smash Or tower defence? Just wondering…

1 Like

I Nominate this Project For Featured.

3 Likes

I nominate this project for featured.

4 Likes

I’ve seen other projects that were similar and neither of them really lives up to a game changer worthy game imo. Don’t get me wrong, they’re great games. Just not at that level.
Trust me, I would know. I’ve been there since forever.

2 Likes

K got it, thx.

1 Like

Those are great projects (both of them) but instead of featured it’d be better if you nominated them for a certain category.
Look at the other topics in the nominations category and maybe sort out those projects between those categories

3 Likes

They have already been featured I think…not the current feature the old one

4 Likes

Since game changers is the new featured, do we nominate a game changer here or in the “nominations for game changers” topic?

That’s actually a very good question

Maybe it should be nominated here. Why is the “nominations for game changers” topic not in the nominations category?

It’s not an official topic, someone who was not a lead, member of THT or a curator made it.

1 Like

You can nominate for either here, just specify.

If you have a project that would go into a category , but don’t know which category, you can nominate that here.
GC can be nominated here

1 Like

Should the unofficial nominations for game changers be closed?

1 Like

Yes, but there are other things to close first… plus that is not in the #nominations

2 Likes

Let us deal with the cliving of topics, you don’t needa worry about that
Just use the topics you can use and stuff

2 Likes