Nominations Challenge!

Yep, indeed it is :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Okay thanks! :smile:

1 Like

Here u go!

2 Likes

So. Do y’all want updates everyday with who’s in the lead nomination wise? We won’t have results til ana and the rest of tht have decided which to curate, at the end of the week, but it’s a lil bit of friendly competition and hype.

• Yes please!
  • No thanks ;))

0 voters

2 Likes

Haha first vote.

It’s time to nominate

Projects get curated at the end of the week?

1 Like

Yeah normally I think

3 Likes

hmm pretty cool

Normally Ana looks at our decisions on a set day whenever she has time, not every day.
We just keep an updated list with everything and she checks it whenever she can.

Usually ends up being around the end of the week or the beginning of the next.

We’ll put out results and give prizes based on her schedule, cuz what gets curated really depends on her and the rest of THT, so it’s not necessarily gonna be the same day.
But we will be splitting up the nominations by weeks (7 days) every Saturday. (With the exception of this first week, since we’re awkwardly starting on a Wednesday lol)

6 Likes

Does this count if the projects were not found using the newest tab on the web player, but found another way? Like when someone likes my projects that are on curated, I often check them out to see if they have good projects

Also, if you aren’t sure that it is the original project, can you still nominate it? It’s very hard to know if it is

3 Likes

What is rising them

2 Likes

A game that almost deserves to be on curated

2 Likes

Yep that’s fine,we just strongly recommend using AE’s Newest so you can branch out more and find great Hops you wouldntve found otherwise. Try to use that too, but occasionally nominating great projects from following or Hops you find that way is perfectly fine too!

It’d be nice if you check to see if it’s the original, but if that’s too hard (which I definitely understand, it can be really hard for me too), then it’s ok to still nominate.
Just put a disclaimer before, so something like

Possible copy of a project

right before the poll. That’ll let people know you’re not sure if it’s plagarized, and maybe they can help find the original if it’s a copy.

3 Likes

Rising is a tab for projects that are almost, but not quite, curation worthy.
We do manually curate the tab, but since they’re not quite at that level yet, the project don’t count as curated.

The tab is meant to be a way to bring more attention to lesser known Hops that make great projects, just they aren’t quite at curation level yet

6 Likes

@leaders, how would y’all feel about maybe moving this to #Community? Doesn’t make much sense for it to be in collabs since not everyone can access the nominations topic (it’s tl1 +)
Having the comp in the same category might make a bit more sense? And it’s official-ish anyway

10 Likes

Sic.

Currently, in the lead with an impressive 11 nominations is @Nobody!
Following closely is @Fenith with 6 nominations.

Congratulations

5 Likes

cool

2 Likes

wait so it’s just nominating the most projects? or is it nominating the most projects that get on curated?

2 Likes

I got six?

3 Likes