Nominations Challenge!

Heya Hops!

We have a small challenge for yall

Find projects using the Newest tab in Hopscotch that you think deserve to be curated. If you can’t access Hopscotch right now, no worries! Use the Newest tab in AE’s web explorer instead.
We’ve seen tons of awesome nominations from yall, and we wanna see more, while also bringing attention to lesser known Hops. These may be people that are newer, have never gotten curated before, or just generally don’t get recognized for their awesomeness. Newest is a great way to do that, and we wanna see what you guys think!

So, for the next week, look through Newest and nominate amazing projects from lesser-known Hops.
All nominations should go in the Nominate your Project topic.

We’ll review the nominations and decide which should be curated. Curated projects will be tallied internally and will be posted with the results. Whoever nominates the most curated projects at the end of each week will get a small surprise from us.
Then, at the end of every month, we’ll review who nominated the most curated projects overall for that month. They’ll get another small surprise from us, and maybe one from the leaders too :eyes: Participate to find out!

Let us know if you have any questions.

Happy Hopscotchin yall

@ omtl @ fearlessfriends @ Silvie_Listie

26 Likes

Nominations and Scores

Week 1: July 1st – July 11th

Forumer Nominated Projects Projects Curated
LR10123 13 1
Nobody 31 3
lapislasli09 1
Fenith 14 3
TheDeliciousOrange 1 1
Astrosuwu 2
roam1 1
GweTV 10
PinkCupcake8 4
tankt2016 4 1
Albus_Dumbledore 1
trruong 5 1
Fundardo 3
Awesome_E 12 2
Stylishpoopemoji33 5 1
codingroyale 1
Blastfusion 1
Cherry_Red 2
Temmy 1

Congrats to @tankt2016, @fundardo, @LR10123, @Fenith, @Nobody, @EarlyStudios, @ttruong, @anon19563795, @BluBerries, @A_Metalhead, @TheCMStudios, and @PumpkinGirl for getting curated this week!!

16 Likes

Saving a post for the scores

5 Likes

first non creator post

yay theres a topic for it now

2 Likes

Second non-creator post yay

Yeah. Ok. Ill do this soon! I’m too lazy tho rn

2 Likes

Coolio beans

I think I’ve nominated about 10 projects

1 Like

should I nominate

this

lol this is a joke

3 Likes

we won’t be able to edit lol
but yayy it’s out :D

4 Likes

But the leads can lol and we can ask them

3 Likes

The best project of the year

1 Like

For me that newest is all art and projects like “mr moustaches spinny pants”

2 Likes

Yep, which is what makes this a challenge lol.

You’re supposed to look through that and find some great projects from lesser known Hops. Most of the most will be found via that Newest.

6 Likes

It should be design the room

1 Like

I have never noticed how many projects people upload to hopscotch every minute (about 10)

Wow!

2 Likes

thats the only decent game I could find lol and even that isn’t curation worthy…

actually lemme nominate that

1 Like

yes

@FearlessPhoenix should we link our nominations here?

4 Likes

You can if you want, usually doesn’t make much of a difference since the nominations topic is usually pretty clean and we can easily access all nominations.
Might make life a bit easier for us tho

8 Likes

Oh just a heads up – rising does not count as curated, so if you nominate a project and it gets on rising, that doesn’t count towards your “projects curated” tally
Counts towards your nomination number, but that doesn’t matter, the “projects curated” tally is what does

7 Likes

Is this comp going right now?

3 Likes

I’ve found like 80 ppl exchanging roblox stuff lol, I just report and move on

3 Likes