Nominate your project!

if you are playing Over vs Enemy, pls tell me what’s your final score :)

4 Likes

Thank you for the nomination. However, that project (★COURSE — Obstacle Course v5.75) has already been curated (in excellent tab)

Also, there are a lot of designs flaws that make it hard for iPhone users, so it is highly doubtable that it will ever make anything more than excellent.

The only project that is better than StarCourse is STAR-LINK, its successor, but that is a Top Game exclusive so… I don’t know what to say about that…

3 Likes

actually, Nth3R nominated the projects perfectly, just as i asked in my post :))

and that may be true but it still a fair nomination

7 Likes

yes? ik lol

oh it needs to be playable in every device to get in masterpiece?

4 Likes

Yeah, cuz a lot a people only have iPhones.

3 Likes

thats not a requirement but yes. if it’s impossible on a platform that a lot of hops use, thats a serious design flaw and we take that into strong consideration

for more info, visit the The Ultimate Curation Guide™ [Official]. keep the discussion on this topic strictly to nominating projects

tyall :))

6 Likes

Question: can you nominate your own project (given that the project is in excellent), or does someone else have to do that?

3 Likes

self nominations are perfectly fine. however we’d request that you have no more than 1 self nom for masterpiece

so if you do decide to nominate Hexspawn or something, nominate 4 projects by other people too

5 Likes

Aww man I wish I had games that could go into this

Good luck to all! I will nominate some soon

4 Likes

its alright, theres always more time!
we’ll see how this system goes but if it works well, yall’ll know and will be able to nominate projects like this every so often.

look forward to playing your nominations

magic :wink:

5 Likes

May I nominate this project?
@FearlessPhoenix

4 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix

Awesome Calculator by @QuadraticStudios

Incredible Game by @Poison. Awesome graphics

Hexapawn (The Game that Learns)

Amazing pixel/trial art viewer by @anisotr0py

Greatest physics ever by @cool12317282728. Comes with a working grappling hook.

5 Likes

you may, thanks for the nomination!

@Crosbyman64 thanks for your noms too

7 Likes

Thanks. But Trinitron has already been nominated and got “excellent”.

2 Likes

I know. I’m nominating 5 projects curated on excellent for masterpiece.

3 Likes

@anisotr0py

3 Likes

that’s kind of you; but I think Trinitron’s inclusion of non-HS-software-generated data strings puts Trinitron out of the running for anything past excellent. I don’t quite understand the rules but I’m fine with that.

4 Likes

that is actually correct. you can find more information in the Curation Criteria section of The Ultimate Curation Guide™ [Official]

7 Likes

Thanks bro
Means allot fo me
Although the physics are broken

3 Likes

also, even if the project hasnt been curated yet but is groundbreaking in some way (whether that be innovation or a new technique) feel free to nominate it as well, just with a poll!

8 Likes