Nominate your project!

Man, if my 6 yr old bro even coded geometry dash I would be proud lol. I’ve been trying to teach him hs for years. Who knows maybe 7 is the year lol. Idk how man6 people have 2nd/88thed it, but I’m gonna estimate I’m 7thing it
Edit 11th (wow! That’s a crazy amount o people! Tell ur sis she did an awesome job and that everyone agrees!)

3 Likes

Tell her not to be that spammy lol, cuz I just followed her!(if she wants to be spammy that’s fine, I just will likely have to un follow at that Point) didn’t mean to be rude or anyth8ng, but for 7 this kid is amazing! Just,amazing! I was doing 10 times more basic code at age 9. Who knows, maybe she’s gonna be the next huge pixel artist! One thing u should work on with her is the way she makes her pixels, maybe instead of circles, u could teach her how to do squares? I see she’s done many pixel arts before and after this one.

6 Likes

contemplates invisibly

2 Likes

simply amazing:D
12th?

5 Likes

Someone plz look at the insvi text

1 Like

go ahead and nominate your project- I’d love to see it:D
and hey if you’re nervous about nominating and want to share it with many people this topic is perfect!

4 Likes

a real fun lil game!
6 Likes

I second this!

3 Likes

Oh! Thanks! I need to finish it tho…

Ok nice! Tho why is one thing a brown square?

2 Likes

My ocd doesn’t like the buttons being un alighned(I cant spell)

It’s a trapdoor

3 Likes

Cool. The levels are all in different projects? Also check my newest project, it’s kinda not bouncy

No… each level has all the last levels and 1 new one

1 Like

Sorry, project

2 Likes

Because I wanted it to get noticed for the hours i spent on it

6 Likes

ooh- really cool :sunglasses:
second!

2 Likes

Hi everyone, thanks for all the epic projects you’re all submitting!

We’re aware of them all and we’re considering which ones should be put on channels :D, so if you’ve nominated a project/one of them is yours you may see them up there soon!

8 Likes

Oh! That’s cool.

I don’t think any of mine will be on there though D=

2 Likes

Same

1 Like