Nominate your project!

Hey there,

Use this topic to share with us a project that you’ve made on Hopscotch. Hit the “Reply” button at the bottom of this post. We’ll be happy to check it out and consider it for featuring it on one of our channels in the app! :hugs: Don’t shy away and suggest one of the channels you think a project belongs to while nominating.

To nominate a project for a curated channel, please use the poll format below:

[poll type=regular chartType=pie]
* What a **Masterpiece**! Feature it!
* **Excellent** project! Curate it!
* It's a **rising** project, it's not quite there yet.
* Maybe/No strong opinion.
[/poll]

The poll has to be anonymous and you should maintain that anonymity by never sharing your votes. Limiting the amount of discussion present helps as well, so please take the comments and feedback to the general project updates topic. This also makes it easier for us to collect nominations and curate the projects.

To nominate a project in-app, please remix this project with as much detail as possible.

Your nomination must follow the format above for it to be considered.

For more detailed information, check out the official ultimate curation guide

Once a project has been curated, Collect your Star/Megastar badges!

61 Likes

Nice!

Can we only nominate our own projects?

27 Likes

What kind of projects? Like what do you expect of the projects? Or is it just whatever?

Also btw, here is some helpful information on making a project that people will like.

Guide

1. Make it from scratch.

Don't remix something, people won't think that you actually put effort into it. I am not saying don't ever remix, I am just saying that people may not appreciate your project quite as much if it is remixed.

2. Do something people are interested in.

Do something trendy. you can do something innovative but if you do something trendy, like a recreation of the 'broom challenge', people will be more likely to check it out as it is something they are familiar with. You could also recreate games that you find on the app store.

3. Do something that is you.

Make sure that you do what you enjoy. Don't get so caught up in pleasing others that you can't please yourself. Likewise, it is ok to venture out of your comfort zone, just don't feel forced to do it. It also helps people to have something that people know you for.

I hope this guide helps you!
20 Likes

Coolio

Wish I had a project to nominate lol

14 Likes

Glad we have a single topic for this.

14 Likes

I thought you were Tankt
That cat looks exactly like mine

13 Likes

Yang has more brown on his chin and around his nose is black, not white. They do look similar though.

13 Likes

Nope, you can nominate any project you want!

14 Likes

Is there a restriction on how old the project is?

11 Likes

Nope, you can nominate any project you want.

13 Likes

Awesome!

6 Likes

First nomination?

Shameless plug lol

15 Likes

Cool, it’s in Music.

16 Likes

Already featured? wait what? That was…fast lol

No nominations necessary?

9 Likes

This topic is the same as all topics from the “Nominations” category put together.

12 Likes

I Nominate :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I agree. Done!

12 Likes

I really like the way I did this project.
Simulation.

12 Likes

Nicely done! I agree.

12 Likes

I’m not sure if this is already on a channel but I nominate this for art!

13 Likes