No longer for eagles

I wanted to congratulate a team AND FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE DECIDED TO FLAG IT GOSH I JUST WANTED TO BE NICE AND I GET THIS MILLIONS OF FLAGS. :cry:

There is no need to make a topic for this. If you have a GT than put it there. But GG

There’s no need for a topic like this

Just cause u eagles fans cant accept that u didn’t score a touchdown. He lowkey falls in the ends zone, the ball hits the ground and it pops lose. Incomplete pass. It wasn’t a touchdown tf. If that touchdown hasn’t counted then we would have only needed a field goal (easy)

Plus u eagles fans celebrate on everything. When there was a 2 yd loss, y’all were celebrating like u won the World Series. Meanwhile, whenever the pats scored, belicheks expression didn’t change at all. He’s an example of a good sport smh. The eagles are not lmfao

Guys. We should close this. It will be toxic

When the Eagles got onto the field for the first time, they had the most show off dance moves I have ever seen.
When the Patriots came on, they weren’t dancing nearly as crazy, and Tom Brady kept a straight face, he doesn’t like to show off. He knows when to show off(never) and when not to (always)
And als two of the Eagles touchdown shouldn’t have been touchdowns
One was a bad call and the second was put even credited by the rule that clearly should have made the ball incomplete

OMG

I KNOW

IM ACTUALLY DONE W EAGLES FANS

AHHH

THEY THINK THEY ACTUALLY WON BUT THEY J CHEATED THEIR WAY TO A W

Ugh they are rly annoying lol

Agreed

That’s y I hate them too lol

i agree

@Bright_light
you wanted the pats too right?

Of course

yay

then i think it was just us
@HopscotchRemixer
@Bright_light
who wanted the pats

I’m sorry. But I think this is mean. This might get toxic…

Booo eagles Boo patriots… . ,.,.,.,. SKOL VIKINGS!!

Who’s with me!

• Skol Vikes!!
  • Huh?

0 voters

Dude. I lounged it. Soooorry

Haha lol, it’s all good!

Ok so umm I still believe the Vikings (who are great sports unlike both the patriots and eagles cough cough Remixer cough cough) should have made it to the super bowl.

I hate how the Eagles (who caused public property to be destroyed, caused fans and police to get injured, hated on poor 99 year old Millie (seriously that’s just rude), and did many other hurtful evil things) won I am however happy that the patriots lost! They don’t deserve another super bowl win, heck they don’t even deserve to go to another super bowl, ESPECIALLY selfish tom Brady

So there’s my opinion.

Anyways, who else is excited for Solo. Especially after that wonderful lil trailer. (that was the trailer everyone was waiting for)

um

hey

me and scotch and bright light all wanted the patriots

I thought I lounged it… sorry

Ooh, wait never. Mind.

And?

That doesn’t mean u guys have to hate on the Vikings (who still are not bad sports).

I’m just expressing my opinion. I believe that the Patriots have had enough trips to the Sure Bowl and should take a break from going t the SB after all some players NEVER got to go to a super bowl.

This is a reply to horse

You talking to me? I don’t support any. I’m not fan of Football

Ooh wait. Never mid