Ninjago (Club?) Accepting new members!

ngwashere
fearlesss_topik
fp_was_here
ninjago_club_thing

Cool! Thanks! LETS SEE WHAT WE CAN FIND ABOUT SEASON 8!!!

Make sure it's from a reliable source.

I don't know anything about the 8th season...

You have to look it up, that's the whole point. XD

I don't know anything even about the 4th season...

@Petrichor. I think we have ourselves a little explaining to do. AND DONT TELL HER TO START SPAMLIKING ME.

1. I would say start spamliking FP, but she doesn't want that.
  2. Here.
    https://www.lego.com/en-us/ninjago/museum/season-4-tournament-of-elements/season-4

Actually, I'm fine with it, rn. My notifications are peaceful, for now. Honestly, the only reason I'm fine with it is because. This. Math. Is. Too. Easy. If I could, I'd kill the people that said that the math im doing is 7th grade math,

Try Teaching Textbooks. Pre Algebra was designed for eight grade, yet I find it easy. They are a year behind. And do over explain everything.

Ye, but the math I'm doing rn is actually 8th grade math. I've tried some 9th grade stuff, but I won't do it cuz that's what I'll do next year, don't wanna bore myself even more,

I have never typed my theories before. Just knew them. This is fun! Maybe this is how Misako felt when she was trying to prevent her family from defeating each other.
Test

@FearlessPhoenix

9th grade stuff is most likely beyond my current abilities. (I say until I find out what it actually is)

Ok, cuz I was gonna say: "this is unrealated to HS, my fren."

Maybe.

Eh, yeah.
OM MY GOD MATH IS TOOOO EASY AHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHA

LGBOT.

Almost at 100 posts. Lets do a NINJAGO party. Memes, gifs and quotes. All Ninjago related stuff allowed.

Cool. They seem about right.

Who wants to do the Ninjago Gif, Meme, Quotes etc party next post? First come first serve!

Add in gifs/,memes/quotes etc.

Uploading... Uploading... Uploading... Uploading... Uploading... Uploading... Uploading... Uploading... Uploading...